Thread: "Countdown" beats "O'Reilly Factor" in Key Demo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Yes agreed. But Please don't ban him. I really need the exercise.:D

He is a true featherweight but at least he reminds us that insane people are allowed to vote in this country.
    Agreed, please don't ban him. I tried to get Kekkonnen banned and failed, then when he got himself banned, I missed the stupidity.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    And thatís fine - from your status, but a Moderator should just stick to the rules of conduct (as in setting an example?) and the issues being debated.

What about an admin? Do you admonish Gator when he calls people names? Cause from what I've seen, you have selective outrage...

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    What about an admin? Do you admonish Gator when he calls people names? Cause from what I've seen, you have selective outrage...
    True Dat. But when this Moderator achieves the position of Administrator - call me.;)
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

BSR
    True Dat. But when this Moderator achieves the position of Administrator - call me.;)
    Hypocritical point taken.

Gator can speak freely, so can Sonnabend.

Not hypocritical - practical.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Olbermannís show averaged 477,000 viewers in the key 25-54 demo, beating the 472,000 for the Bill OíReilly show in the week ended Sunday
    A 5000 viewership differential

"Factor" still had a significant edge over "Countdown" in viewers last week, averaging 2.5 million over the four-day period to "Countdown's" 1.3 million.
    A 1.2 million viewership differeintial
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

BSR
    Riiiight..

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    Riiiight..
    You'll learn. Easy or hard - you'll learn.

Resident Grump
    LP.....I'd be quiet if I were you. Right now you're getting "gentle".

I understand your frustration.