Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31  
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    5,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post


    The face of the Pro Life crowd:



    and yes, we are proud of her
    You see where Mike Dickinson (Virginia Democrat) is offered a $100,000 reward for nude photos or videos of her? She's really ticked off the left with her photos and he wants to discredit her.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #32  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    You see where Mike Dickinson (Virginia Democrat) is offered a $100,000 reward for nude photos or videos of her? She's really ticked off the left with her photos and he wants to discredit her.
    wasn't it that high school girl that hunted wild game?
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #33  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    the face of the "pro choice" crowd.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g67z_xBe07Q
    you pro-lifers must be so proud of her



    The face of the Pro Life crowd:



    and yes, we are proud of her

    I wouldn't sleep with that pro choice woman lol she is safe.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #34  
    Senior Member Dlr Pyro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    So. Cal
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I wouldn't sleep with that pro choice woman lol she is safe.
    That was my thought when I saw the video clip. Why on earth does she care about abortion when she is so fugly that nobody would ever want to be around her not to mention ever want to have sex with her.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #35  
    Sin City Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    16,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I wouldn't sleep with that pro choice woman lol she is safe.
    I'm sure the pro choice woman is making her employer proud by wearing her work shirt during her public actions and melt down.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #36  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    That was my thought when I saw the video clip. Why on earth does she care about abortion when she is so fugly that nobody would ever want to be around her not to mention ever want to have sex with her.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
    Its not just her looks but her attitude as well.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #37  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    373
    Preacher handed out condoms for prevention of disease only.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #38  
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    5,079
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJeb View Post
    Preacher handed out condoms for prevention of disease only.
    No he/she didn't.

    Visit the UCC webpage. Even in their posting they made it clear they were protesting the SCOTUS ruling. The UCC group (Not church it's self) is not really much of a church group but a liberal advocate organization.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •