Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FDK View Post
    Are there any nice golf courses near the border?
    Lackland AFB at San Antonio has a nice golf course but not in the same class as Andrews.......

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Some of the American protesters might feel differently.
    The Secret Service does a very good job of protecting the POTUS and he could visit the border safely if he chose to.

The Secret Service does a very good job of protecting the POTUS and he could visit the border safely if he chose to.
    But you forget he just reads from teleprompters, plays lots of golf, takes nice vacations on our dime, lets the borders be so porous to let in more Dem voters (ID cards--ridiculous according to them), takes selfies at nice safe places, learns what is going on in the world the same as we do--fox news and the MSM.

He's a coward----he wouldn't go anywhere truly dangerous or give comfort to anyone. He is a cold fish, like his buddy Rahm deadfish. He has no soul. I really can't think of a single redeeming quality. He certainly isn't a patriot or even basically competent.

He will deserve the title of worst President.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    But you forget he just reads from teleprompters, plays lots of golf, takes nice vacations on our dime, lets the borders be so porous to let in more Dem voters (ID cards--ridiculous according to them), takes selfies at nice safe places, learns what is going on in the world the same as we do--fox news and the MSM.

He's a coward----he wouldn't go anywhere truly dangerous or give comfort to anyone. He is a cold fish, like his buddy Rahm deadfish. He has no soul. I really can't think of a single redeeming quality. He certainly isn't a patriot or even basically competent.

He will deserve the title of worst President.
    I agree.

The president, who spoke later in the evening, said he didn’t have major philosophical disagreements with the governor. Obama also used the meeting to urge Republican lawmakers to approve his funding request and to blast them for inaction on immigration. Perry nodded to Obama’s comments in his Thursday letter.

“It is encouraging to know that you agree philosophically with the solutions I presented to you for achieving true border security,” the governor wrote. “No state is better versed in this than Texas, and I, along with state and local law enforcement officials and Texas’ Congressional Delegation, are ready and willing to help the federal government meet its responsibility to secure the border for the safety and security of all Americans.”

Perry’s recommendations included sending more National Guard troops and allowing for the use of drones on the border “for identifying and tracking human and drug trafficking.” He also again called on Obama to visit the border, something the president said would just be a politically charged photo-op should he go during his trip to the Lone Star State this week.

“I am hopeful that our meeting yesterday was the beginning of a productive dialogue, which will result in a secure border and, in turn, solve the humanitarian crisis we are experiencing,” Perry concluded

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/0...#ixzz37ETbhUxx

Rick Perry visited the border without the President.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...a-badass-boat/

http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/terenc...-speech-vowing

Not counting instances when he quoted a letter from a citizen or cited dialogue from a movie, President Barack Obama used the first person singular--including the pronouns "I" and "me" and the adjective "my"--199 times in a speech he delivered Thursday vowing to use unilateral executive action to achieve his policy goals that Congress would not enact through the normal, constitutional legislative process.

“It is lonely, me just doing stuff,” Obama said at the speech in Austin, Texas, according to the official transcript and video posted on the White House website.

“I’m just telling the truth now,” Obama told the crowd. I don't have to run for office again, so I can just let her rip. And I want to assure you, I’m really not that partisan of a guy.”

At this point, the (D)Ummies would be screaming bloody murder.

kentuck (70,836 posts)
    Wed Jul 9, 2014, 03:17 PM

Is the President wise not to go to the border for a photo op?

Perhaps he should fly in, without reporters or photographers, and check it out? But then Republicans would accuse him of lying about if there were no photos?

It is my understanding that he has almost every department in the government involved with the situation and reporting back to him. Why should he give the Republicans more political ammunition for attack ads, as if they need it?
    Because when invasions happen, that's all that matters. Your understanding? Is that what wish casting is called now? Reporting back to him. On the course or at the bar?

Do you think it would be a good political move for him to go to the border? Are you a political savvy person?
    Non Sequitur. I comment on a board full of paste eating retards ergo, I am savvy.

Yeeeesh....
    Life is hard (D)Ummies. It's even harder when you're stupid.
    -paraphasing John Wayne

Really? Do you think M-13 or a gang of coyotes is going to put together a hit squad? Not in a million years. Obama is the best thing they have going for them so they have ZERO incentive to target him.

Yours has to be one the most DUmmie-like posts I've ever seen on CU.

Are there any nice golf courses near the border?
    You're right. Emperor Photo-op is making them money hand over fist. But these are even more unbalanced cretins than the (D)Marxists are, if that's possible.
    Life is hard (D)Ummies. It's even harder when you're stupid.
    -paraphasing John Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by 98ZJUSMC View Post
    Non Sequitur. I comment on a board full of paste eating retards ergo, I am savvy.

Yeeeesh....

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJeb View Post
    http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/terenc...-speech-vowing

Not counting instances when he quoted a letter from a citizen or cited dialogue from a movie, President Barack Obama used the first person singular--including the pronouns "I" and "me" and the adjective "my"--199 times in a speech he delivered Thursday vowing to use unilateral executive action to achieve his policy goals that Congress would not enact through the normal, constitutional legislative process.

“It is lonely, me just doing stuff,” Obama said at the speech in Austin, Texas, according to the official transcript and video posted on the White House website.

“I’m just telling the truth now,” Obama told the crowd. I don't have to run for office again, so I can just let her rip. And I want to assure you, I’m really not that partisan of a guy.”
    The day Obama is not partisan is the day they make me Pope, and I'm not even Catholic.