Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Once again JB -right on point.

Meaningless fits quite well and is reason enuf to turn to more profitable use of my time. Like watching the grass grow.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dog View Post
    Which is why your party lost in 2012.
    Wrong. We lost because the eventual Republican candidate refused to engage Obama on his dismal record. He refused to play the same kind of hardball in the general election that he did in the primaries. He refused to refute the crap said about him and his record and when the Libtards realized this...they wrote the narrative for the rest of the election cycle.

You'd rather try to bribe Democrat squishes with more free government cheese than earn the trust, and the votes, of libertarians, the Tea Party, and your own conservative Republicans.
    Spoken like a true Paulbot who knows almost nothing of the TEA Party or Conservatism

Thanks for making my point for me.
    You made a point?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

You're a peach. I just wanted to tell you that.

Thank you Big BAD One ...

You have no idea how much I appreciate that at the moment!

See my just posted thread over in the Whiny Zone. I feel like a complete luddite!
    (think that's the word I wanted.) At the moment my brain is on 'tilt!'

~ ABC
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Wrong. We lost because the eventual Republican candidate refused to engage Obama on his dismal record. He refused to play the same kind of hardball in the general election that he did in the primaries. He refused to refute the crap said about him and his record and when the Libtards realized this...they wrote the narrative for the rest of the election cycle.

Spoken like a true Paulbot who knows almost nothing of the TEA Party or Conservatism

You made a point?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    You and I are in total agreement on this one.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

You'd rather try to bribe Democrat squishes...
    It's quite comical that you said that.

Do you give money to the L party? Know where that money went in 2012, at least in Pennsylvania? It went into the pockets of Democrats. Not all, but money that people gave to the Libertarian Party in 2012 wound up in the pockets of registered Democrats. They had to pay Democrats to get the signatures to get Johnson on the ballot. You should give more money since you have no problem supporting Dems.

And FYI, looks like the Libertarian hero would rather have a shot at actually winning an election as he figures he'll run again as a Republican. LMAO:

..."he (Johnson) is 'not discounting running within the Republican party' again for either governor or president". Priceless
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    You know me better than that. I don't give a shit for Ron Paul.
    It is the right and duty of the citizen to be at all times armed.
    - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Do you give money to the L party?
    Not a dime.
    - Thomas Jefferson

Apropos of this discussion, Judge Napolitano's article at foxnews.com:

What if democracy is a fraud?
    By Judge Andrew P. Napolitano
    July 24, 2012

What if you were allowed to vote only because it didn’t make a difference? What if no matter how you voted the elites always got their way? What if the concept of one person/one vote was just a fiction created by the government to induce your compliance?

What if democracy as it has come to exist in America today is dangerous to personal freedom? What if our so-called democracy erodes the people’s understanding of natural rights and the reasons for government and instead turns political campaigns into beauty contests? What if American democracy allows the government to do anything it wants, as long as more people bother to show up at the voting booth to support the government than show up to say no?

What if the purpose of contemporary democracy has been to convince people that they could prosper not through the voluntary creation of wealth but through theft from others?

More at: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/...racy-is-fraud/
    - Thomas Jefferson

It would seem that such has been the Plan now for over 80 years and the Plan has been fully operational over 50 years since the JFK Coup. Rather than controlling the masses by terror of a midnight summons to Room 101 the mode is more a shaming/social pressure exercise of sheeple dogs cued by MSM talking points keeping the sheeple in the fold and pouncing on any ho dare look up. Of course Room 101 is still there for those too persistent in asking questions about things not to be questioned or worse finding real answers and communicating them effectively. Such folks do in fact turn up as suicides or die of very sudden onset cancers. For more mundane sheeple who are becoming immune to the PC shaming there is the sure knowledge that the Stasi (in all but name) should they take notice of your uncooperative nature can do literally anything to you or yours and it will be OK- for them- your death or maiming will be all 'according to procedure' and 'required for officer safety'.

Mr Big Dog, look who is on the Nevada Ballot.......

http://www.conservativeunderground.c...is-Adam-Laxalt