Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Stealing Pennsylvania: "Massive Fraud" 
    I really doubt our election will be honest this year. And like John Fund, I doubt we know the results that night.

Stealing Pennsylvania: "Massive Fraud"

A retired Pennsylvania Supreme Court Justice says that she is "not confident we can get a fair election" in the state come November.

Justice Sandra Newman, accompanied by Dauphin County District Attorney Edward Marsico and Pennsylvania Republican State Chairman Robert Gleason, expressed her concerns at a Harrisburg press conference this morning. A thick document replete with photo copies of phony registrations and aerial shots of vacant lots used as "addresses" for "voters" was handed out to journalists.

Gleason was even more explicit.

"Between March 23rd and October 1st, various groups, including ACORN, submitted over 252,595 registrations to the Philadelphia County Election Board" with 57,435 rejected for faulty information. "Most of these registrations were submitted by ACORN, and rejected due to fake social security numbers, incorrect dates of birth, clearly fraudulent signatures, addresses that do not exist, and duplicate registrations. In one case, a man was registered to vote more than 15 times since the Primary election."
    * Philadelphia County: The situation in the state's largest city is so bad the Philadelphia City Commission, which supervises the registration of Philadelphia voters, voted unanimously to "voluntarily" turn over its extensive records to the United States Attorney's office for prosecution.
    * Dauphin County: Dauphin County (the location of the state capital) District Attorney Marsico said the situation was so bad in Harrisburg that one ACORN worker is now being sought by authorities for submitting more than 100 fraudulent voter registration forms. The charge is 19 counts of perjury. One Harrisburg lobbyist, a voter for 30 years, had received notification she had recently filled out a registration form. The lobbyist went straight to the DA with her complaint. Marsico said that what was happening with ACORN "affects the integrity of the process" and that the volume of phony registrations made him "sure that others are going on" that have been undetected.

Yup. Of course their response will be they are just doing what the rethugs do

Quote Originally Posted by expat-pattaya View Post
    Yup. Of course their response will be they are just doing what the rethugs do
    They have been brainwashed into believing that Diebold is stealing the elections for Republicans via electronic voting machines, so they are trying to "even the score."

Except there is no score to even.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

ACORN is a disgusting organization, it comes as no suprise that they'd pull something like this in my home state. The arguement from the Left is that "we're just leveling the playing field since Repukes cheat too!". I have issues with this for several reasons; There is not widespread evidence of significant Republican voter fraud this year, there is massive evidence that ACORN and other groups are up to no good. Even if Republicans commit voter fraud (and if they do, they're disgusting criminals and I'd love to see them behind bars) 2 wrongs do not make a right and the ends never justify the means. Don't they understand that?
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

philly is one of the most disgusting and corrupt cities in America. I am soooo glad that I live at the other end of the state - and this end of PA is very QUICKLY turning blue- and it's about DAMN TIME!!
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    philly is one of the most disgusting and corrupt cities in America. I am soooo glad that I live at the other end of the state - and this end of PA is very QUICKLY turning blue- and it's about DAMN TIME!!

Do you mean red?

Quote Originally Posted by YupItsMe View Post
    Do you mean red?
    I was puzzled too.

Quote Originally Posted by YupItsMe View Post
    Do you mean red?
    oops yea. I still think red=commie and since that's what these assholes in the dem party promote . . . . .
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Jack Murtha announced that western PA is comprised of racists and that will cut Obama's victory to 4 points. Between ACORN and Murtha, that state doesn't stand a chance in hell.
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.