Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    good thought - but in PA at least - the major fraud is in districts that are already dominated by dems.
    Exactly Policon. Where I grew up and in most smaller rural communities Obama isn't a blip on anyone's radar, it's the Burgs (Harrisburg, Pittsburgh) and Philly where Barry will win. He wont dominate P.A., it'll be pretty close i think.

Oh, and jumpin Jack Murtha is going to get his ass beat by Bill Russell this year...I hope.:D
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    Exactly Policon. Where I grew up and in most smaller rural communities Obama isn't a blip on anyone's radar, it's the Burgs (Harrisburg, Pittsburgh) and Philly where Barry will win. He wont dominate P.A., it'll be pretty close i think.

Oh, and jumpin Jack Murtha is going to get his ass beat by Bill Russell this year...I hope.:D
    Don't count on him winning all of pittsburgh. There are more of us blue boys here in w pa every day. The damn lefties are all either dieing or moving away - thank God.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    I called jacks office today and asked to speak to him. Of course he wasn't in and the woman the had on the phones had a script in front of her. . . . anyhow - she wanted to take a message - I told her that I wanted to speak to him so that he could apologize to me for calling me a racist. She answered that he had apologized and I corrected her. He apologized for MAKING the comment not for the sentiments expressed in the comment - a typical I got caught non-apology apology. When I pointed that out she apologized that Murtha's apology was not up to my standards - my standards being an actual factual apology and not just political spin. I was soooooo funny. I was completely respectful the whole time. I encourage anyone else to call in and chat with them as well.

OH ALMOST FORGOT - She nearly had a cow in front of me when I said that Murtha basically called me a racist because I am unwilling to vote for a communist.
    "Representative Murtha didn't ask you to vote for a communist SIR."
    "Yes ma'am he has. Mr. Obama is running on the policy of redistribution of wealth and that Ma'am is communism."

She almost hung up on me. :D
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Don't count on him winning all of pittsburgh. There are more of us blue boys here in w pa every day. The damn lefties are all either dieing or moving away - thank God.
    I wanna move back....

But I couldn't afford the pay cut I'd take.
    Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!

Great job policon, I like hearing that! Murtha is so out of touch with reality, I truly truly hope he's thrown out on his big fat a$$ this year. I've contributed a pretty good amount of cash and sent a lot of emails for Bill Russell's campaign and my family can't even vote for the guy cuz he's not in their district! But I believe in his message, his conviction and Murtha needs to go at all costs.

Russell's a great guy too, he actually responded to me when I emailed his campaign and kept regular correspondance with me, that shows me he actually gives a damn and I love it.:D

I wanna move back to Pa too News...if I made the money I make now and lived back home in Lancaster County I'd be effing rich.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    Today Rush was wondering why this was so blantant this year. I got to doing something seriously dangerous and allowed myself to think. You always had the handful of stories of ACORN giving people bottles of booze and crack and the odd Mickey Mouse and Daeth Vader registered. By why is it so blantant now? Maybe it is a tactic. Maybe The Democratic Party and Obama's campaigns have run their own internals with no weighting and it shows a disasterous outcome. But now it is out in the open. In fact it appears that ACORN may be doing this on purpose. Why would they come out into the light like this? Could it be that this gives Obama and the Democrats a chance to run the election into the courts? If Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida, Nevada, Colorado are close defeats for Obama, he can bring the vote into question by pointing to all of the fraud by ACORN. If he manages to get the right counties thrown out, a close McCain win in those states becomes a win for Obama. Something stinks about all of this. Then you also factor in the big leads in a couple of polls in these states. And Obama and the Democrats can cry fraud all night long.
    OK here's my theory. A little "Tinfoilly", but I thought about this the other day. They are being so blatant about the funny names and things so that peoople will think, "Well sure, they regiistered the Dallas Cowboys and Mickey Mouse, Etc, but nobody got to vote under those registrations"

Meanwhile 20,000 John Smith's with false addresses slip through the cracks. And have already voted.

Eyepuss knows whats going on that's why he's so confident. :mad: