Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    He uses the personal pronoun far more often than he should, but service members still serve their country. At least, the ones I know do.
    Of course that is the way it should be, I think this man does think this is his personel military. Obama completly lacks any humility.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Whether he deserted or not, shouldn't a discharge be in order at this point, after his captivity and all?
    The ONLY way he needs to obtain a discharge...dishonorable at that...is when he's reduced in rank to E-1 and forfeits all pay and benefits as he's hauled off in chains to the detention barracks at Ft Leavenworth!
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

It is said to confirm certain other details relayed in recent accounts, including that Sergeant Bergdahl shipped his computer and a journal home before he disappeared. It also confirms that he left behind his body armor and weapon an unwieldy SAW machine gun taking with him water, knives and a compass.

The report speculates that he most likely left in darkness after the moon had set, following one of two possible routes through the concertina wire.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/06/wo...pgtype=article

I can't believe he is returning to active duty.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    He uses the personal pronoun far more often than he should, but service members still serve their country. At least, the ones I know do.
    I agree. Most people are serving our nation, not just the CIC.

It is said to confirm certain other details relayed in recent accounts, including that Sergeant Bergdahl shipped his computer and a journal home before he disappeared. It also confirms that he left behind his body armor and weapon an unwieldy SAW machine gun taking with him water, knives and a compass.

The report speculates that he most likely left in darkness after the moon had set, following one of two possible routes through the concertina wire.
    It may just be me, but could this be prep for an infiltration? an intelligence mission?

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    It may just be me, but could this be prep for an infiltration? an intelligence mission?
    What I've thought all along - with the little o's help along the way.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    What I've thought all along - with the little o's help along the way.
    It's the only thing that makes sense.