Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1 EXCLUSIVE: Released Alien from Border Crisis Arrested for Alleged Murder, Kidnapping 
    Senior Member txradioguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    8,213



    LUBBOCK, Texas—An illegal immigrant who was released by U.S. authorities with a Notice to Appear has been arrested for the alleged murder of a woman and kidnapping of children on U.S. soil. The alleged crimes occurred after the man was released.

    The man, Pedro Alberto Monterroso-Navas, entered the U.S. illegally with children and turned himself in to U.S. Border Patrol agents. He was processed and released, as are all illegal immigrants who come as unaccompanied minors or incomplete family units from Central America. The alien is from Honduras.

    The arrest was first reported by the Associated Press (AP), but Breitbart Texas has exclusively confirmed that the man was part of the Obama Administration’s catch and release policy for family groups from Central America.

    A U.S. Border Patrol source who spoke with Breitbart Texas on the condition of anonymity provided Breitbart Texas with the alien registration number for the man, and the event number for the man’s apprehension. He was processed in the McAllen station of the U.S. Border Patrol. The alien’s registration number is 202027386. The event number for his apprehension is MCS14061487. The “MCS” designates the McAllen station, the “1406” designates that the man was apprehended in June of 2014. A separate Border Patrol source confirmed that the man was apprehended on June 26, 2014 with two children he claimed were his own. He told U.S. authorities he had family in Metairie, Louisiana.

    The AP identified the illegal alien as a “suburban New Orleans man” who faces a second-degree murder charge after his girlfriend was found bludgeoned to death in a bathtub in Louisiana. The man was arrested in a Katy, Texas trailer park with three children. It is unclear if the are his or if they are the same children he used to get U.S. authorities to release him with a Notice to Appear.

    The AP did not inform their readers that the man was an illegal alien.


    http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...pping-in-Texas
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

    Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

    To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

    The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member txradioguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    8,213
    Lubbock is an hour and a half north of where I'm from. Where two of my daughters still live. Teenaged girls that this scum would love to get his hands on.

    That is the kind of scum that Libtards are scolding us for not having compassion for.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

    Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

    To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

    The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Lubbock is an hour and a half north of where I'm from. Where two of my daughters still live. Teenaged girls that this scum would love to get his hands on.

    That is the kind of scum that Libtards are scolding us for not having compassion for.
    Since we actually know he is a murderer and it's not speculation because he's an illegal, I'm all for locking him up and throwing away the key.

    He also looks like an adult. My compassion is mostly for the kids. Speaking of which, I'm glad yours are okay. Seriously.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member txradioguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    8,213
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Since we actually know he is a murderer and it's not speculation because he's an illegal, I'm all for locking him up and throwing away the key.
    No you're not.

    He also looks like an adult. My compassion is mostly for the kids. Speaking of which, I'm glad yours are okay. Seriously.
    Your misguided "compassion" for what amounts to less than a third of the illegals that have shown up allows this shit to happen.

    And he came across the border with two kids...whose kids? Where are they now? Why weren't they with him when he was arrested?

    You REALLY don't get it do you. You Libtards are being played. Played b the illegals who are breaking our laws and exploiting a system.

    And you're also being played by the Libtards you vote for that put more importance on the life and well being of an illegal alien than they do on people like you that vote to put them in office.

    Pathetic.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

    Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

    To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

    The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    No you're not.


    Just because you say it's true doesn't make it so. We're done here.
    Last edited by Lanie; 07-16-2014 at 03:02 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Sin City Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    17,748
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post



    LUBBOCK, Texas—An illegal immigrant who was released by U.S. authorities with a Notice to Appear has been arrested for the alleged murder of a woman and kidnapping of children on U.S. soil. The alleged crimes occurred after the man was released.

    The man, Pedro Alberto Monterroso-Navas, entered the U.S. illegally with children and turned himself in to U.S. Border Patrol agents. He was processed and released, as are all illegal immigrants who come as unaccompanied minors or incomplete family units from Central America. The alien is from Honduras.

    The arrest was first reported by the Associated Press (AP), but Breitbart Texas has exclusively confirmed that the man was part of the Obama Administration’s catch and release policy for family groups from Central America.

    A U.S. Border Patrol source who spoke with Breitbart Texas on the condition of anonymity provided Breitbart Texas with the alien registration number for the man, and the event number for the man’s apprehension. He was processed in the McAllen station of the U.S. Border Patrol. The alien’s registration number is 202027386. The event number for his apprehension is MCS14061487. The “MCS” designates the McAllen station, the “1406” designates that the man was apprehended in June of 2014. A separate Border Patrol source confirmed that the man was apprehended on June 26, 2014 with two children he claimed were his own. He told U.S. authorities he had family in Metairie, Louisiana.

    The AP identified the illegal alien as a “suburban New Orleans man” who faces a second-degree murder charge after his girlfriend was found bludgeoned to death in a bathtub in Louisiana. The man was arrested in a Katy, Texas trailer park with three children. It is unclear if the are his or if they are the same children he used to get U.S. authorities to release him with a Notice to Appear.

    The AP did not inform their readers that the man was an illegal alien.


    http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...pping-in-Texas
    This notice to appear shit is bullshit. Some of the people are not even getting a notice to appear, they are being told they have ten days to contact the authorities with an address so they can mail it to them.........these illegals need to be held until they are sent home.


    In most states you can't even get a notice to appear for driving a vehicle without auto insurance, you at least have to post bail........we just let these illegals go and let them follow their life of crime, putting everyone at risk.

    Lets make sure he has food and clothes!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •