Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1 Check this guy out. Pastor Manning 
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    31
     

  2. #2  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,266
    He's been around since the primaries. I've seen quite a few of his videos. I'm not sure if he's serious, joking or insane.

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,421
    Moved to Election 2008 Forum. This isn't lounge material. Unless there's a misplaced body part at the end...I didn't watch the whole thing.
     

  4. #4  
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    31
    Oh. OK! Im new and still learning. Thought it had been removed or taken down. Had me worried that I had broke a rule or something......:o
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldsun View Post
    Oh. OK! Im new and still learning. Thought it had been removed or taken down. Had me worried that I had broke a rule or something......:o
    You did break a rule...but no dismemberment of your left pinkie for it...yet!!

    I know you're new, that's why I posted the reason for the move. Otherwise I'd have just moved it.

    No big problem, just check out some of the stickies in the forums to keep you on target for where to post.

    Ginger likes to keep her lounge body parts stats up to snuff.
     

  6. #6  
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    You did break a rule...but no dismemberment of your left pinkie for it...yet!!

    I know you're new, that's why I posted the reason for the move. Otherwise I'd have just moved it.

    No big problem, just check out some of the stickies in the forums to keep you on target for where to post.

    Ginger likes to keep her lounge body parts stats up to snuff.
    Thanks PhillyGirl! Is this your website or are you just a moderator? In any case, it rocks here! :):):)
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldsun View Post
    Thanks PhillyGirl! Is this your website or are you just a moderator? In any case, it rocks here! :):):)
    Just a moderator...but sucking up is always appreciated. :)
     

  8. #8  
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    Just a moderator...but sucking up is always appreciated. :)
    Well hello you wonderful and dazzling moderator! Its a pleasure to meet ya!! :):):)
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldsun View Post
    Well hello you wonderful and dazzling moderator! Its a pleasure to meet ya!! :):):)
    Mention that I look rather gaunt today and I should probably get something to eat. :D
     

  10. #10  
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    31
    I'll bring you lunch on a silver tray!! How bout that!??!:D:D:D
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •