Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 FEDS TO OPEN $50 MILLION RESORT FOR ILLEGAL CHILDREN  
    The Obama administration has awarded a $50 million contract to a charitable group to buy a Texas resort hotel and transform it in to a 600 bed facility for juvenile illegal aliens.

The beautiful Palm Aire resort and hotel has an indoor Olympic sized pool and an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are included in the simply decorated guest rooms.

The Palm Aire Hotel and Suites is set to be sold to Baptist Child & Family Services (BCFS) operating under a federal contract, pending local government approval, according to reports from Weslaco, Texas where the hotel is located. Weslaco is a few miles north of the Rio Grande in Hidalgo County.

The resort hotel for illegal alien children is reportedly the ‘first in the nation’.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...s-sauna-pools/

Read carefully, that's 50 million a year to run this place. 650 employees at an average of 27.50 an hour(that's $10.00 +45.00=$55.00 /2). Multiply that by 650 employees and that = $17,875.00. multiply that by 2080 hours for full time workers=$37,180,000.00. That's without benefits. They have more than 50 employees so add another 6 or 7 thousand for Obamacare=$3,900,000.00. Then take approx. 7.25 per cent for FICA=$2,788,500.00. Total of $43,868500.00. That leaves $6,131,500.00 left after payroll. Looks like a Democratic vote maker to me! Granted this assumes all workers are full time but it is the government. My bet is they will end up with 1000 jobs. Follow the money!

The good news is there was so much outrage, the chairty backed out of the deal.

The charity said it was disappointed and that the resort would have been perfect for the illegal alien children.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...-resort-video/

I want to be illegal, I need to carefully look over all my adoption papers!
    Last edited by RobJohnson; 07-20-2014 at 04:44 PM.

Power CUer
    Are we sure this isn't child trafficking? The irregular way in which this is all being handled sends up the red flags.

I wonder how much they are going to pay the social workers who are going to work there? Do they get access to the pool after the kids are in bed for the night? That could be a fun job.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I wonder how much they are going to pay the social workers who are going to work there? Do they get access to the pool after the kids are in bed for the night? That could be a fun job.
    You could relocate for the winter months!

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Guys I'm going to be gone for a week or so.

I'm heading to Mexico where I'll cross back into the States as an Illegal.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Guys I'm going to be gone for a week or so.

I'm heading to Mexico where I'll cross back into the States as an Illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Are we sure this isn't child trafficking? The irregular way in which this is all being handled sends up the red flags.
    Our government started and is completing the job of the child traffickers.
    Obama isn't the problem. The problem is an electorate that would vote a man like him into office.

Quote Originally Posted by Dori View Post
    Our government started and is completing the job of the child traffickers.
    Glen Beck will fix it.

I will say this about the place they plan to put some of the kids in Vassar, MI-it's a facility for kids, already built. It's clean, nice and in a rural area with lots of trees. The closest thing to a resort about it is that they have some summer camp types of things like wall-climbing and an obstacle course. They also have a locked, semi-boot camp program on their campus that is for delinquents. Since my employer realized how expensive those types of programs are, we have less children being placed as foster care wards into residential programs, so the private agencies that run the programs are looking for ways to fill the beds. Along comes the INS with a bunch of children and a federal checkbook.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I will say this about the place they plan to put some of the kids in Vassar, MI-it's a facility for kids, already built. It's clean, nice and in a rural area with lots of trees. The closest thing to a resort about it is that they have some summer camp types of things like wall-climbing and an obstacle course. They also have a locked, semi-boot camp program on their campus that is for delinquents. Since my employer realized how expensive those types of programs are, we have less children being placed as foster care wards into residential programs, so the pri
    vate agencies that run the programs are looking for ways to fill the beds. Along comes the INS with a bunch of children and a federal checkbook.
    I don't blame them for trying to fill the beds and keeping the facility open. If they don't take the INS money, someone else will and it might not be a safe & clean facility.