Thread: Yo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Yo. 
    Been a while. I'm alive and well. Wow. 2009? It's been that long? Anyone miss me? Anyone even remember me?
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    Been a while. I'm alive and well. Wow. 2009? It's been that long? Anyone miss me? Anyone even remember me?
    Welcome back!

Thanks, man. Appreciate it. Ghosts need love, too.

Still Christian. Still conservative. Still hate what the Occupier-in-Chief is doing to this country. Still married to the same woman I married 15 years ago this past May. Still a dad to three rambunctious munchkins (one is a TEENAGER now!!!).
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:

Oh, but we moved in 2010! New (to us) house in a different, larger city here in Minnesota. My mom decided to finally give up the house my family had lived in since the mid-1970s and move into a retirement community in this city and we decided that since both she and much of my wife's family would be all in the same general area, we'd move, too. We found the perfect house right away and my wife got a job before we even moved while I got a job a couple months later. Kids are thriving in school and having growth opportunities that they never had before. We're doing well health-wise and economy wise. We just took a road trip in our new car out to California to visit my wife's sister and we got to experience the ocean for the first time. (Well, except my wife had been there once before.)
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:

Thanks, man. Appreciate it. Ghosts need love, too.

Still Christian. Still conservative. Still hate what the Occupier-in-Chief is doing to this country. Still married to the same woman I married 15 years ago this past May. Still a dad to three rambunctious munchkins (one is a TEENAGER now!!!).
    Congratulations on the 15 years of marriage! A teenager? They sure do grow up quick. My youngest nephew is 18 and my oldest is 21, it seems just like a year or two ago they were excited about watching the Lion King and going for rides in "Uncle Rob's truck."

Praise God for your belief in our Lord and Savior.

Great seeing your return to CU!

Oh, but we moved in 2010! New (to us) house in a different, larger city here in Minnesota. My mom decided to finally give up the house my family had lived in since the mid-1970s and move into a retirement community in this city and we decided that since both she and much of my wife's family would be all in the same general area, we'd move, too. We found the perfect house right away and my wife got a job before we even moved while I got a job a couple months later. Kids are thriving in school and having growth opportunities that they never had before. We're doing well health-wise and economy wise. We just took a road trip in our new car out to California to visit my wife's sister and we got to experience the ocean for the first time. (Well, except my wife had been there once before.)
    Living close to family is important. That is great your kids are finding new opportunities, sounds like a great change!

I'm glad to hear things are working out for your family, what a Blessing.
    Last edited by RobJohnson; 07-22-2014 at 03:13 PM.

Of course we did and of course we do!

Welcome back!
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Holy smokes! Welcome back jinx!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

I'm, relatively, a noob, but glad you're back, brother. Jobs come and go, but family are a lifetime (even the ones eschewed for a lifetime). And our kids go beyond our lifetime!

NorCal or SoCal?
    SVPete

Envy is Greed's bigger, more evil, twin.

Those who can, do.
    Those who know, teach.
    Ignorant incapables, regulate.

Welcome back, and of course we remember you. So glad to have you back and very happy that life is treating you well. Family is indeed important. We're living in Sarasota now, moved from St Louis, but the two little grandkids in St Louis are beckoning to return (3 yrs old and 5 yrs). Can't stand not being with them. Paradise isn't paradise without family.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"