Thread: John Kerry almost assured of victory and thus becoming our next president.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 45
  1. #31  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,852
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldLady View Post
    Obama's going to win.

    It's going to be a very sad day for America.

    The idiots who supported him will rejoice.

    But then reality will zoom in and they will have buyers remorse.

    IF THERE IS STILL A COUNTRY LEFT - The republicans should sweep the nation in 2012.
    I got news for you... Its gonna be a sad day for America no matter who wins. People are so caught up in making sure the other guy doesn't win, they pretend the others shit smells like roses. Palin/McCain will be as disastrous as Obama. One thing is clear... continually voting for the lesser of two evils ensures that with each election, the two evils grow progressively more evil.
     

  2. #32  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Loony voter fraud conspiracy theories that only real whackjobs believe in.
    I love how there were some real serious voter fraud issues with Bush's second election, yet none here give two shits about it. It's only wrong if the other team does it.
     

  3. #33  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    Both sides do it wilbur, and it cancels itself out.
     

  4. #34  
    Senior Member JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7,768
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    I love how there were some real serious voter fraud issues with Bush's second election
    Such as?

    ....
    Be Not Afraid.
     

  5. #35  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    Just ignore it wilbur, you cant beat the hive head-on like this. They have power in their numbers.
     

  6. #36  
    Senior Member JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7,768
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Loony voter fraud conspiracy theories that only real whackjobs believe in.
    Don't dodge. What was the Diebold issue? I don't remember that. Tell me what happened. Where any charges ever brought? Anything substantiated? Was there ever any proof offered?

    The evidence of ACORN voter fraud is overwhelming but just because you choose to ignore it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
    Be Not Afraid.
     

  7. #37  
    Senior Member JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7,768
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Just ignore it wilbur
    Typical lib reaction.

    In case you haven't noticed, you have to back up what you say around here. This hit and run bullshit you're accustomed to isn't going to fly much longer.
    Be Not Afraid.
     

  8. #38  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Don't dodge. What was the Diebold issue? I don't remember that. Tell me what happened. Where any charges ever brought? Anything substantiated? Was there ever any proof offered?

    The evidence of ACORN voter fraud is overwhelming but just because you choose to ignore it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
    And where is your proof? A few blog posts? Sean Hannity?

    The reason Diebold was never brought to court is because it was bullshit. The same goes for your crazy ACORN conspiracies. All you idiots are exactly the same in both parties, you'll latch onto anything you can as long as it implicates the other side.

    It's destroying this country.
     

  9. #39  
    Senior Member JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7,768
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    And where is your proof? A few blog posts? Sean Hannity?

    The reason Diebold was never brought to court is because it was bullshit. The same goes for your crazy ACORN conspiracies. All you idiots are exactly the same in both parties, you'll latch onto anything you can as long as it implicates the other side.

    It's destroying this country.
    My proof? You fucknut. Nevada law enforcement raiding the Las Vegas headquarters of ACORN because ACORN registered the Dallas Cowboys and you're calling that blog posts? That's called evidence son. Learn the difference.

    And thank you for acknowledging that there was none (evidence) regarding Diebold.
    Be Not Afraid.
     

  10. #40  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Loony voter fraud conspiracy theories that only real whackjobs believe in.
    diebold is a loony theory. ACORN is a documented fact.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •