1. #1 Violent transnational gangs 'recruiting unaccompanied minors at Border 
    Violent transnational gangs 'recruiting unaccompanied minors at Border Security facilities'

Border Control agents have allegedly witnessed gang members recruiting members from among the influx of unaccompanied immigrant minors from Central America
    Shawn Moran of the National Border Control Patrol Council says agents have told him about the enlistment

Border Control agents have allegedly witnessed gang members using a Red Cross phone bank at the facility at Nogales, Arizona, to 'recruit, enlist and pressure' other minors
    Authorities say there is no evidence of such activity

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz38lLV5GN2
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

More pictures and great article at link.

Hell, my money is on a substantial number of the adolescent and teen-age 'Children' already being gang members.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Hell, my money is on a substantial number of the adolescent and teen-age 'Children' already being gang members.
    Judge Jeanine – Border Crisis a Cover For Trafficking by Corrupt Governments and Cartels (Video)

She says that the three primary offender countries, El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras all are run by what are basically gang governments. The governments are affiliated with and run by the La Mara Salvatrucha, or MS-13, MS-18 transnational criminal gangs which have a membership in excess of 70,000.

The judge breaks the problem into three different but related areas.

There are the mothers who are running from traffickers voluntarily with their children.

There are mothers using coyotes who then engage young girls as part of a sex trafficking operation.

Thirdly, there are cartels bringing male children in to use in their drug trafficking operations.

http://independentfilmnewsandmedia.c...cartels-video/
    Obama isn't the problem. The problem is an electorate that would vote a man like him into office.

So they are...baby Moses drug dealers?

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    So they are...baby Moses drug dealers?
    It seems like all these countries, including Mexico, are all ran by the drug cartels. I seriously doubt there is anyway to stop the illegal traffic of drugs, guns, humans without shutting that border down tight, and as mean as it sounds, deporting them all.

I recently posted an article somewhere here about how the streets of Chicago are ran by the drug cartels. Why isn't anyone addressing the real problem?
    Obama isn't the problem. The problem is an electorate that would vote a man like him into office.

Quote Originally Posted by Dori View Post
    It seems like all these countries, including Mexico, are all ran by the drug cartels. I seriously doubt there is anyway to stop the illegal traffic of drugs, guns, humans without shutting that border down tight, and as mean as it sounds, deporting them all.

I recently posted an article somewhere here about how the streets of Chicago are ran by the drug cartels. Why isn't anyone addressing the real problem?
    Tin foil hat time: Because Wall Street banks run on drug money.

That would require leadership at the top level of this government. Something this Nation hasn't seen since Ronald Reagan left office.
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

Probably because they're afraid and don't have the will to fight the cartels.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Tin foil hat time: Because Wall Street banks run on drug money.
    The same banks are not allowed to run on our legalized drugs, how ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    The same banks are not allowed to run on our legalized drugs, how ironic.
    Because if you are a legal citizen and try to be on the up and up, you're a domestic terrorist.