1. #1 'Conservatarians' in Silicon Valley Drawn to Rand Paul Message 
    Deep-pocketed Silicon Valley techies who are part conservative and part libertarian conservatarians are being drawn by the small-government-means-more-privacy message espoused by Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul, KPIX 5 reported.

Paul was in San Jose to address the Lincoln Labs Reboot 2014 conference, which matches conservative political elements and Silicon Valley's technology community.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Paul...#ixzz38lTkyy3U
    Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

Though he strikes me as kind of arbitrary and simplistic at times, especially in foreign affairs and security issues, there are a lot worse candidates among the GOP frontrunners. I would certainly vote for him over any Democrat whose name has been booted as a possible candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Though he strikes me as kind of arbitrary and simplistic at times, especially in foreign affairs and security issues, there are a lot worse candidates among the GOP frontrunners. I would certainly vote for him over any Democrat whose name has been booted as a possible candidate.
    I agree. I think his current efforts might even help us this November.