1. #1 85 degrees, 54% humidity as I type this...... 
    Everyone is getting rain, even people in my town.

I have not seen a drop.

I tried doing a rain dance, the neighbors are pissed that things feel off their walls.

Vegas is flooded, they had to shut down a highway between NV and CA. The part of town were one of our friends Evil Conservative lives is flooded also.

My lot needs rain. I'm tired of deep watering my trees. I have not seen rain since a few drops in March.

One good lightning strike and I will be calling State Farm, I will be up in smoke. It's so darn dry outside.

I had to drop the thermostat on my a/c I could feel the indoor humidity which was 25%

It makes my body ache, I'm no longer used to it.

The Koch brothers are keeping us from getting rain. It's a global something or another. I should of washed my car, it would of rained for sure. I'm about to give Harry Reid a call. I know he can help.

I would take 107 with 8% humidity right now.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Global warming dude. Cause it's never hot and dry in Vegas!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Truth,

I noticed some chemtrails in the sky. I'm not sure it they are from Al Gore's jet or they are just trying to kill me.

One year we had more rain in one month then we typically had in an entire year.

It looks like Knoxville, TN really got hit hard. A few people on a beach in CA were killed, not a good idea to play in water when there is lightning. That never happened until Bush helped Big Beach.

The polar beartex is back, life is good!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    The polar beartex is back, life is good!
    The rain missed my house by 1/2 mile. A friend was bragging up how he had a beautiful storm full of lightning at about 2 AM and it rained for two hours early Monday morning.

I called and told my mom and she said a bad word.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Especially in July!!!!!!!!! LOL

Every since I moved here I keep hearing about the monsoon season. A few weeks ago they claimed it started in June this year, now today on the news they said it started yesterday.

People were submitting photos to the Vegas news channels that received .02 inches of rain in 24 hours......I was laughing my ass off. Some areas did get nearly two inches, but they are called canyons for a reason!

They were showing a video of a sprinkle on a swimming pool and the reporter said the audio was bad, it's hard to hear what is not there! You could of swore we just had a hurricane or a blizzard with all the coverage. #lasvegasprobems

The main issue is the ground does not absorb water and when it rains hard there is flooding, especially when it runs down the sides of the mountain. There was a couple bad car accidents with fatalities.