1. #1 Bet this one disintegrates 
    debatemoderator (12 posts) Mon Oct-13-08 12:50 AM
    Original message
    "Sarah Palin is a C**t", t-shirt reads. Jake Tapper and Ben Smith pick up the story

Jake Tapper over at Political Punch:

"The picture was taken at Saturday at Philadelphia's Park Hyatt Hotel.

Others who saw the foursome verify the authenticity of this photograph to ABC News' Imtiyaz Delawala, who is traveling with Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.

Why would these four think this is acceptable discourse?

Why would they think wearing these shirts would accomplish anything other than win votes for the McCain-Palin ticket?"

Ben Smith that although a Libertarian, the creator of the t-shirt slogan is an Obama supporter:

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/1008/Jake_Tapper...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/quixoti...7607950626837/

DUers are total IDIOTS!!!!

ShortnFiery Donating Member (1000+ posts) Mon Oct-13-08 12:53 AM
    Response to Original message
    3. It's a set up. I've not seen anything, I mean ANY THING negative about McCain/Palin.

But I sure have noted the "NoObama" signs in some of the right wingers' yards.

They're making up a controversy to get FAUX sympathy for the GOP.
    grannylib Donating Member (1000+ posts) Mon Oct-13-08 12:53 AM
    5. Maybe McKlan calls HER that too.
    Tarheel_Dem Donating Member (1000+ posts) Mon Oct-13-08 12:58 AM
    Response to Reply #9

I'm sorry, but there's no way these are Obama supporters. Obama supporters are much more thoughtful than this. I smell a setup. The two guys in the center look like skinheads to me.

"I've never seen ANYTHING negative about McCain/Palin"???????:eek:

Perhaps they don't remember:

-Sarah Palin's Social Security Number minus the last 4 was released by the Democrats, similar to they did with Michael Steel in 2005 to obtain his credit record to leak opposition research to the press?

-Her HOME ADDRESS was leaked by the same democrats?

-The Washington ComPost "reporter" Lois Ramano who demanded to know if Palin was still breastfeeding Trig?

-The rumors which made it to major media sources swirling that perhaps Trig isn't Sarah's baby but rather her daughters?

-The vicious attacks against her 17 year old daughter when it was released that she was pregnant?

You slimeball Lefties out there, don't you dare for one second claim a moral high ground. Don't you dare say that McCain & Palin are running a dirty attack campaign Obama, don't do it. You people have no morals, no spine, no class and no integrity. I ended up voting for Barr & what I'm seeing come out of the Soros, MoveOn media garbage is making me think twice just so I could keep Obama out of the White House because this is some of the most vile crap I've ever seen in my life.

If Palin were a Democrat and the GOP did one of the things I listed above it would be front page news across the country. Nancy PeLousy would be outraged. Instead, where are the elected women in Washington standing up for Sarah Palin? Where are they? They don't exist, because this is all about party politics. The GOP may be void of true Conservative leadership but by God they are nowhere near as disgusting as these Pretendocrats. Truman would vomit if he saw how these D's act.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Tarheel_Dem Donating Member (1000+ posts) Mon Oct-13-08 12:58 AM
    Response to Reply #9

I'm sorry, but there's no way these are Obama supporters. Obama supporters are much more thoughtful than this. I smell a setup. The two guys in the center look like skinheads to me.
    BAWAHAHAHAHA!

How xan someone who posts, of all places, on DU, make such an idiotic statement? :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by FDK View Post
    BAWAHAHAHAHA!

How xan someone who posts, of all places, on DU, make such an idiotic statement? :eek:
    You answered your own question.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    "I've never seen ANYTHING negative about McCain/Palin"???????:eek:

Perhaps they don't remember:

-Sarah Palin's Social Security Number minus the last 4 was released by the Democrats, similar to they did with Michael Steel in 2005 to obtain his credit record to leak opposition research to the press?

-Her HOME ADDRESS was leaked by the same democrats?

-The Washington ComPost "reporter" Lois Ramano who demanded to know if Palin was still breastfeeding Trig?

-The rumors which made it to major media sources swirling that perhaps Trig isn't Sarah's baby but rather her daughters?

-The vicious attacks against her 17 year old daughter when it was released that she was pregnant?

You slimeball Lefties out there, don't you dare for one second claim a moral high ground. Don't you dare say that McCain & Palin are running a dirty attack campaign Obama, don't do it. You people have no morals, no spine, no class and no integrity. I ended up voting for Barr & what I'm seeing come out of the Soros, MoveOn media garbage is making me think twice just so I could keep Obama out of the White House because this is some of the most vile crap I've ever seen in my life.

If Palin were a Democrat and the GOP did one of the things I listed above it would be front page news across the country. Nancy PeLousy would be outraged. Instead, where are the elected women in Washington standing up for Sarah Palin? Where are they? They don't exist, because this is all about party politics. The GOP may be void of true Conservative leadership but by God they are nowhere near as disgusting as these Pretendocrats. Truman would vomit if he saw how these D's act.
    Well said!
    I'd imagine FDR and JFK would also be disgusted at how low their party and its supporters have sunk.

Gee, could this be Obama's website??

CitizenPatriot (1000+ posts) Mon Oct-13-08 01:05 AM
    18. um, clearly this is an attempt to say "obama's supporters are haters, too!"
    Edited on Mon Oct-13-08 01:10 AM by CitizenPatriot
    I've seen this meme all over the internet tonight.

and now here.

but guess what? this is boring.

I don't know if these t-shirts were made by an Obama supporter, but I can tell you that I can make a legitimate argument that Palin is indeed a c**t, whereas McCain Palin freaks are screaming "terrorist!" about Obama, and they can not make a reality based legit argument about that. Edited to add: I don't particularly want to make that argument, because I am not fond of this word....but I'm just saying, it's a matter of opinion, no? Furthermore, I hope you are not suggesting that calling someone a name like c**t is equivalent to yelling "kill him" or as Palin does, equating a sitting Senator with a terrorist.

Palin kills wolves, she charges for rape kits, she ruined Monegan's reputation and is now lying about the results of Troopergate. She incites violence against a sitting senator, inviting questions into his background and patriotism, when she is sleeping with secessionist and is now a state law breaking gov.

Frankly, after finding out that the McCain campaign set up the ACORN thing, I have no problem believing these t-shirts came from the McCain Palin crowds. They are clearly comfortable calling people names, using foul and dangerous language, and in general behaving like fringe element nut jobs. They are also desperate to change the meme from "the KKK rallies of McCain Palin" to "Obama supporters are mean, too".

another WAHMBULANCE cry.
    More of the ........... well, since I say it's true then I can say whatever I want against someone I don't agree with and hate...........and because I say it's true, what I say cannot be considered hatred.

Rational people don't believe this or act like this. It turns off rational people....who in turn will be more likely to vote for McCain.
    intheflow (1000+ posts) Mon Oct-13-08 01:13 AM
    25. Locking.
    This is wrong on sooooo many levels.