Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 N. Korea threatens nuclear strike on White House 
    Seoul (AFP) - A top-ranking North Korean military official has threatened a nuclear strike on the White House and Pentagon after accusing Washington of raising military tensions on the Korean peninsula.

Related Stories
    North Korea defies UN censure to fire missile into sea AFP North Korea testing weapons much more than in past Associated Press North Korea launches missiles in latest test-fire Associated Press Seoul: N. Korea fires artillery shells into ocean Associated Press North Korea blasts UN over missile condemnation AFP The threat came from Hwang Pyong-So, director of the military's General Political Bureau, during a speech to a large military rally in Pyongyang Sunday on the anniversary of the armistice that ended the 1950-53 Korean War.

Hwang, who holds the rank of vice marshal in the Korean People's Army, said a recent series of South Korea-US military drills, one of which included the deployment of a nuclear-powered US aircraft carrier, had ramped up tensions.

"If the US imperialists threaten our sovereignty and survival... our troops will fire our nuclear-armed rockets at the White House and the Pentagon -- the sources of all evil," Hwang said in his speech broadcast Monday on state television.

It is not the first time that North Korea's bellicose rhetoric has included threats of nuclear strikes on the continental United States and US bases in the Pacific.
    http://news.yahoo.com/n-korea-threat...090550866.html

Oh darn...............um please don't.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Again?

Kind of an empty threat, unless they can come up with the scratch to pay DHL some bodacious overweight package fees.

They're like Democrats. They believe their own propaganda.
    Obama isn't the problem. The problem is an electorate that would vote a man like him into office.

We're not paying them enough attention. We have to consider their feelings too.

That's fine with me.....I would like to save one of my senators(Scott, not Graham) and 4 representatives(Trey Gowdy, Jim Wilson, etc., but not Clyburn) ....and former senator Jim DeMint.

When Fatass over there makes statements like that, it makes me wanna send him a box of Fruit Loops.
    U.S. Army, Retired

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Again?
    They must be running out of food or cash.

Time to send over another basketball player to negotiate
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg