1. #1 Who Checks the Fact-Checker? 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Good piece from Gatestone Newsfeed

Now since it's about Cheney, guess how the Left views him???
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Good piece from Gatestone Newsfeed

Now since it's about Cheney, guess how the Left views him???

A recent article in the Weekly Standard by former Vice President Dick Cheney and his daughter, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Liz Cheney, noted that there was sufficient evidence prior to the 2003 liberation of Iraq that Saddam Hussein might coordinate terrorist attacks against the U.S. and its interests.
    I've always had my own theory about the Iraq war and Saddam.

I was somewhat puzzled about us going after Saddam while still in Afghanistan. I remember I kept going back and researching the Oklahoma City bombing. There was a very interesting investigation by a reporter that turned up a connection to Saddam's Republican Guard. She turned over all her tapes and notes to the FBI, and it never came out in the congressional investigation.

Clinton was in office then, between H W and W Bush. H W besides being president, he was also VP under Reagan and was CIA chief before that.

Listen to this fact-filled program as Mr. Hagmann explains why the events of April 19, 1995 led to those of 9/11, and why two administrations, congressmen, senators, and others have “blood on their hands” and betrayed America.
    http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/sp...a-city-bombing
    Obama isn't the problem. The problem is an electorate that would vote a man like him into office.