Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1 Hamas hiding rockets in schools, children's playgrounds, Israel and UN agency say 
    I'm hyper. Lanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,831
    The discovery came after Israel Defense Forces (IDF) accused Hamas of using the Gaza City neighborhood of Shijaiyeh as “fortress for its weapons,” according to The Algemeiner.

    The IDF released aerial photos Sunday of rocket launch sites inside Shijaiyeh. The pictures claimed Hamas launched rockets from inside and around a mosque, a hospital, a children’s playground and a cemetery.

    The IDF also said the neighborhood is “saturated with Hamas observation points and is home to a vast network of tunnels used for attacking Israel.”
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/07...ntcmp=obinsite

    They made a big deal out of the schools, but it's just as I thought.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member Dori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Blue State Hell
    Posts
    900
    I heard a disturbing story on the news. I think it was our Israeli Ambassador under Bush.

    He said that there were about 70 Palestinians that were demonstrating against Hamas and they were shot down in the streets by Hamas.

    Hamas doesn't care about these people, they are being used by Hamas. The more bodies the better for Hamas propaganda.

    I hope Israel wipes out Hamas once and for all.
    Obama isn't the problem. The problem is an electorate that would vote a man like him into office.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    I'm hyper. Lanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,831
    Quote Originally Posted by Dori View Post
    I heard a disturbing story on the news. I think it was our Israeli Ambassador under Bush.

    He said that there were about 70 Palestinians that were demonstrating against Hamas and they were shot down in the streets by Hamas.

    Hamas doesn't care about these people, they are being used by Hamas. The more bodies the better for Hamas propaganda.

    I hope Israel wipes out Hamas once and for all.
    I haven't read the story yet, but I believe it. They have a history of going after people they consider to be a traitor. You should read "Son of Hamas." It's from a man who is the son of somebody from Hamas. It's unreal. When his dad was in prison and his mother was trying to get money, Hamas would come down on them for it. I think they threatened people if his father didn't help with running for office. They're down with the idea of killing him now that it's out that he's a Christian and used to be a spy.

    Here's more on how they behave.

    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...estors-in-Gaza

    Collaborators (or suspected ones) being killed.

    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...icle-1.1205010
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Posts
    914
    So far, the UN agency running schools in Gaza has found Hamas rockets stored/hidden in three (3) UN schools. Following standard UN policy the UN agency turned over the rockets to the local authorities. In many cases, that policy might make sense. In Gaza, that means that the UN agency turned ver rockets hidden by Hamas....to Hamas, who is the local authority running Gaza.

    Usually, I hesitate to attribute something to malice when stupidity is an adequate explanation. I cannot conceive of even UN officials being so stupid as to not realize that they gave the rockets back to the very people who had hidden them in the UN school. I wonder whether the rockets were even removed from the school.
    SVPete

    Envy is Greed's bigger, more evil, twin.

    Those who can, do.
    Those who know, teach.
    Ignorant incapables, regulate.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member MstrBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Macon, GA
    Posts
    613
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    I wonder whether the rockets were even removed from the school.
    You have such little faith...
    Of course the rockets were removed!

    UN: Get rid of these destructive weapons!
    HAMAS: Of course! We have no idea how they got here!
    UN: Now!
    HAMAS: Fire!
    UN: What was that noise?
    HAMAS: We have removed the rockets as you demanded.
    UN: The peace-loving world thanks you for your cooperation.

    [/sarcasm off]
    Social Order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain - Marquis de Sade
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Posts
    914
    Quote Originally Posted by MstrBlue View Post
    You have such little faith...
    Of course the rockets were removed!

    UN: Get rid of these destructive weapons!
    HAMAS: Of course! We have no idea how they got here!
    UN: Now!
    HAMAS: Fire!
    UN: What was that noise?
    HAMAS: We have removed the rockets as you demanded.
    UN: The peace-loving world thanks you for your cooperation.

    [/sarcasm off]
    What was I thinking?! Of course the rockets were "removed"!
    SVPete

    Envy is Greed's bigger, more evil, twin.

    Those who can, do.
    Those who know, teach.
    Ignorant incapables, regulate.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •