Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Lois Lerner Called Conservatives ‘Assholes,’ Fantasized About Working At Obama Group 
    Power CUer
    Lois Lerner Called Conservatives ‘Assholes,’ Fantasized About Working At Obama Group
    http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/30/lo...#ixzz38yiAxr1i

New emails released by the House Ways and Means Committee on Wednesday provide more evidence that ex-IRS official Lois Lerner is not fond of conservatives.

“So we don’t need to worry about teRroists [sic]. It’s our own crazies that will take us down,” Lerner wrote in a Nov. 9, 2012 email exchange with an IRS colleague.

Ways and Means Committee chairman Dave Camp revealed the emails in a letter to Attorney General Eric Holder.

Lerner’s disdain for the right is central to an investigation into whether she targeted conservative groups who were seeking tax-exempt status. Republicans have accused the former director of the IRS’s exempt organizations division of possible criminal wrongdoing in targeting the groups.

“This email shows that Ms. Lerner’s mistreatment of conservative groups was driven by her personal hostility toward conservatives,” Camp wrote.

“This new evidence clearly demonstrates why Ms. Lerner not only targeted conservatives, but denied such groups their rights to due process and equal protection under the law.”

Camp claims that the emails “build on ample evidence” that Lerner used her official position “to improperly influence agency action against only conservative organizations.”

The Michigan Republican pointed out that Lerner subjected the conservative Crossroads GPS to an audit and personally denied their application for tax-exempt status.

Lerner’s email mocking conservative “crazies” came at the end of an exchange with an unnamed colleague.

“Well, you should hear the whacko wing of the GOP. The US is through; too many foreigners sucking the teat; time to hunker down, buy ammo and food, and prepare for the end. The right wing radio shows are scary to listen to,” wrote Lerner’s correspondent.

“And I’m talking about the hosts of the shows,” the colleague wrote. “The callers are rabid.”

“Great. Maybe we are through if there are that many assholes,” replied Lerner in the email, though the pejorative was redacted in the email provided by Camp.

In his letter, Camp reminds Holder of other possible biases displayed by Lerner. In response to a news article about the pro-Obama non-profit Organizing for Action, Lerner wrote to another colleague, “Oh – maybe I can get the DC office job!”

Camp called on Holder to “aggressively investigate” Lerner’s actions. So far, Holder has resisted calls for a special prosecutor to look into the issue.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/30/lo...#ixzz38yiMGxjA

Waste of time dealing with Holder expecting any kind of investigation from him or his minions.

His job is to protect Obama and his people, not justice for the American people.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJeb View Post
    His job is to protect Obama and his people, not justice for the American people.
    That seems to be the job of congress and the courts most of the time as well.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I would love to hear what Obama has called conservatives and republicans in private.

Quote Originally Posted by thundley4 View Post
    I would love to hear what Obama has called conservatives and republicans in private.
    I'd also love to hear the conversations of Obama and Holder. I'll bet Holder used some choice words to describe Republicans and white folk. The only good thing about taking it to Holder is to use that as the reason why a special prosecutor is needed when Holder does his usual sitting on his hands, doing nothing.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I'd also love to hear the conversations of Obama and Holder. I'll bet Holder used some choice words to describe Republicans and white folk. The only good thing about taking it to Holder is to use that as the reason why a special prosecutor is needed when Holder does his usual sitting on his hands, doing nothing.
    I don't want Holder to appoint a special prosecutor to tie this up. At least this way it's coming out, even if it's one e-mail at a time. If Holder had it, we wouldn't hear another thing about it until long after he and Obama are out of office.
    Obama isn't the problem. The problem is an electorate that would vote a man like him into office.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Just remember Libtards, payback will be a bitch.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Just remember Libtards, payback will be a bitch.
    We've been going through this circle since at least the Clinton years.

"Their side was horrible to use when they were in power, so we'll be horrible to them."

When does the cycle stop? Don't you think the side that stops it will be the bigger man?

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    When does the cycle stop? Don't you think the side that stops it will be the bigger man?
    The left will never stop their politics of destruction. I only see it getting worse.
    Obama isn't the problem. The problem is an electorate that would vote a man like him into office.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    We've been going through this circle since at least the Clinton years.

"Their side was horrible to use when they were in power, so we'll be horrible to them."

It goes back at least as far as the Iran-Contra investigation, or all the way back to Watergate (although the dems and republicans were pretty united against Nixon at that point). The GOP would love to take out (in an impeachment/removal or resignation sense) a sitting Democratic President.