Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Met A "Democrat" For McCain Today 
    He talked so much good about McCain, it was amazing. I thought he was pulling my leg at first but I could see how sincere he was in his conviction about John McCain for President.

Here is his picture.

Got to talk to him for a few minutes one on one this morning. Really nice man and very sure that McCain is the right man for the job.
    Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!

Very cool I think Lieberman is a decent man (although I disagree with him on lots of things)

I wonder what will happen if he is the dems 60th vote in the Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    Very cool I think Lieberman is a decent man (although I disagree with him on lots of things)

I wonder what will happen if he is the dems 60th vote in the Senate.
    I mentioned that it's great that he puts party politics aside and supports John McCain. The Senator said to me, "It's not that I'm all anti-Obama. It's that I'm pro-John McCain. I know the man. I know his soul. He's the right man for America."
    No...you can't be on TV.

That is awesome! I don't agree with him on a lot things, but I have a lot of respect for him. I do agree with him on National Security issues, and obviously on his choice for President.
    “Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.”
    ― C.S. Lewis

Mr Liberman (along with all the other Dems for McCain) has simple common sense. Common Sense; what it boils down to. :D

Banned
    I respect Joe Lieberman and like him to Reagan. Not that he is a great Conservative like Ronaldus Maximus, but because Joe truly believes what he stands for. I may not agree with his stances on most things, but he does not cast his votes because it would help his party or push forward an agenda, but because he adheres to his principles. For that, I cannot fault the man. When he speaks he speaks forthrightly and truthfully and will not waver in his position. Even he admits that Sarah Palin was a better choice for VP than he would have been to help McCain win. Overall, he is a good man.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    I respect Joe Lieberman and like him to Reagan. Not that he is a great Conservative like Ronaldus Maximus, but because Joe truly believes what he stands for. I may not agree with his stances on most things, but he does not cast his votes because it would help his party or push forward an agenda, but because he adheres to his principles. For that, I cannot fault the man. When he speaks he speaks forthrightly and truthfully and will not waver in his position. Even he admits that Sarah Palin was a better choice for VP than he would have been to help McCain win. Overall, he is a good man.
    The one thing he told the group he addressed this morning was the fact that America's security depended on McCain and that Obama was the wrong man to protect America.
    No...you can't be on TV.

Banned
    Our Senator from Connecticut is probably the most honest man in politics today. He doesn't bow down to the anti-American crowd who want our defeat on the world stage to "teach us a lesson," nor does he bow down to the whacky-whacky crowd who want to impose their moral agenda through government action. The ideal ticket would be a Lieberman/Biden or a Liberman/Romney ticket, but, unforunately, this is the real world. We need to get the ideologues from both sides out of the process, but we won't. Perhaps I'll write in Joe instead of voting for Barr.

Way cool, newshutr! I thought this was going to be a reverse-bouncy thread at first. :D

Quote Originally Posted by jendf View Post
    Way cool, newshutr! I thought this was going to be a reverse-bouncy thread at first. :D
    That's why I worded it that way.....:D
    No...you can't be on TV.