Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Power CUer
    Border Patrol Agent: 'These People Are Coming Here to Do Horrible Things'
    http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...orrible-Things

(Video at the link.)

Border Patrol agent and vice president of the National Border Patrol Council, Shawn Moran, debunked the argument that illegal immigrants are only coming to the United States to work on Friday’s “America’s Newsroom” on the Fox News Channel.

“These are not people just coming here to work as the so-called line is fed to us. These people are coming here to do horrible things. And I think the murder of Agent [Javier] Vega shows what these people are capable of,” he said. And, “We're up against close to 50 years of lack of border enforcement by the U.S. government. We have two political parties that are unwilling to take real enforcement action, and we have had two administrations in a row that gutted enforcement actions by the U.S. Border Patrol, by ICE agents, that do not allow us to actually go to do our job. We are handcuffed at every single turn.

Moran also reported that the Border Patrol Council is pushing to classify Vega’s death as “a line of duty death” because “it would open up quite a bit of benefits to his family.”

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Moran also reported that the Border Patrol Council is pushing to classify Vega’s death as “a line of duty death” because “it would open up quite a bit of benefits to his family.”
    I wish them luck, but I don't see it happening with the current white house occupant.

If they can label the Ft Hood massacre as a workplace violence, Vega on a fishing trip with his family won't be called "line of duty death".
    Obama isn't the problem. The problem is an electorate that would vote a man like him into office.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dori View Post
    I wish them luck, but I don't see it happening with the current white house occupant.

If they can label the Ft Hood massacre as a workplace violence, Vega on a fishing trip with his family won't be called "line of duty death".
    Workplace violence....

Like we're all at risk of radical Muslim jihadists when we're at the office.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    I agree. It also upsets me when a legal Hispanic is here, and might struggle with an English translation of a word, people instantly stereotype them as being an illegal. !
    If we didn't have such a big illegal problem, the legal residents wouldn't run into this. The legal immigrants I know are not happy with illegal immigration. They feel like they followed the rules and, somehow, it doesn't matter.

A friend of mine from Mexico is getting her citizenship next month. She's been working on it for 10 years. Imagine the resentment she has--honest, hardworking, devout Catholic--when the government allows illegal immigration. She, by the way, has always worked and never used food stamps. Her husband is out of work right now and we're trying to find him something to do. In the mean time, he's been doing odd jobs and repairs for cash. Very proud folks and good people.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Government Has No Receipts for Thousands of Unaccompanied Alien Children
    http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-ryan-lovelace

The Department of Justice does not have receipts for more than half of the unaccompanied alien children apprehended at the southwest border by Border Patrol since the start of Fiscal Year 2013, government records show.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection data show more than 85,000 total apprehensions of unaccompanied alien children during fiscal year 2013 and fiscal year 2014 through June. Information from the same time period provided to National Review Online by the DOJ’s Executive Office for Immigration Review shows 41,592 total receipts marked as juvenile in immigration courts. Kathryn Mattingly, spokesperson for EOIR, tells NRO the receipts refer to new Notices to Appear (NTA)—the document the Department of Homeland Security uses to charge an illegal immigrant with being removable from the United States.

EOIR has recorded 20,814 receipts marked as juvenile in fiscal year 2014 as of June 30, but Border Patrol recorded 57,525 apprehensions of unaccompanied alien children during the same time frame. This means immigration courts only have receipts for fewer than four out of every ten unaccompanied alien children apprehended by Border Patrol this fiscal year. Mattingly said EOIR stands behind the numbers of receipts it has recorded, but would not speak about the difference between the number of juvenile receipts and CBP’s apprehension data.

Within DHS, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services have the authority to charge unaccompanied alien children. An ICE spokesperson declined to comment on this story and a USCIS spokesperson referred questions to DHS, which did not respond to requests for comment. A CBP spokesperson responded to NRO’s requests in an email with a link to apprehension data publicly available on CBP’s website, but did not provide comment about the number of NTAs issued to illegal immigrant children.....
    This is all by design. This administration never intended to track the illegals they are helping to invade our country.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    This is all by design. This administration never intended to track the illegals they are helping to invade our country.
    I still think that, in part, we are looking at sex trafficking of minors.