Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11  
    Senior Member 98ZJUSMC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    The fact that audacity is, in fact, unmitigated is also Cheney's fault.

    So are the Kardashians.
    [DUllard]
    I new it. See, h8urZZZZ?
    [/DUllard]
    Life is hard (D)Ummies. It's even harder when you're stupid.
    -paraphasing John Wayne
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Senior Member 98ZJUSMC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    AHAAAAA!!! I knew Cheney was part of this!!!!!
    Heh......

    Facts are important
    Yeah, they sure are, derp.

    I rowed over there, earlier, and the headache just won't go away.
    Life is hard (D)Ummies. It's even harder when you're stupid.
    -paraphasing John Wayne
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member DumbAss Tanker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    2,774
    I suppose you could try to make that argument for some of the tunnels into Egypt, even though that's likely how the rockets got into Gaza in the first place, and no matter why they were originally built it's become obvious that Hamas had taken control of them for its own evil purposes, but it's just laughable to try and make that case for tunnels into Israel.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,090
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    I suppose you could try to make that argument for some of the tunnels into Egypt, even though that's likely how the rockets got into Gaza in the first place, and no matter why they were originally built it's become obvious that Hamas had taken control of them for its own evil purposes, but it's just laughable to try and make that case for tunnels into Israel.
    Tunnels are usually for fighting or for smuggling. Even in the extreme circumstances in Gaza, it seems unlikely that the tunnels had an innocent purpose.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member DumbAss Tanker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    2,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Tunnels are usually for fighting or for smuggling. Even in the extreme circumstances in Gaza, it seems unlikely that the tunnels had an innocent purpose.
    'Smuggling' takes in just about any movement of goods, from ordinary building materials and commodities used for completely mundane purposes to weapons brought in by Hamas, when the countries on both sides of you have declared blockades and you don't have a port. It's simplistic and ignorant of the actual situation to think everything would be hunky-dory for the Gazans if only they stopped building tunnels into Egypt. It's true, though, that there is no innocent purpose for the ones going into Israel.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,090
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    It's simplistic and ignorant of the actual situation to think everything would be hunky-dory for the Gazans if only they stopped building tunnels into Egypt.
    No one actually said that. You're fighting your own straw man.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    2,080
    I wonder what they call the 35,000 rockets fired into Israel these past weeks.
    Seriously?

    "Firecrackers"

    "Bottle Rockets"

    "An inconvenience"

    "Not a threat to Israel"
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •