1. #1 Controversy Brews Over MN Cafe's 35-Cent ‘Minimum Wage Fee’ 
    A Minnesota cafe is stirring up controversy by adding a 35-cent “minimum wage fee.”

Minnesota implemented a minimum wage hike from $7.25 to $8 on Aug. 1, so Oasis Cafe owner Craig Beemer calculated what it would cost per ticket to accommodate the increase.
    http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/08/09...e-fee%E2%80%99

I don't see the big deal. First of all, I don't mind spending thirty five extra cents. It's the bill from going out in general I don't like. Second, all employers are going to raise prices (which is why I often call minimum wage increases a band aid solution).

LOL....I like it.

I hope he's printing out "minimum wage increase" on the ticket.

When it goes from .35 to 5.00 maybe that will wake up the idiots to reality.
    Obama isn't the problem. The problem is an electorate that would vote a man like him into office.

It's now difference when shipping companies started to add a line item for fuel surcharges and business would add a line item when natural gas was a record high around 1999ish....I had a very expensive paint booth (80k) and I would bill extra because we were the only shop in town that "baked the paint."