1. #1 ACORN in Lake County, Indiana: All 2,100 of 2,100 ACORN Registrations Fraudulent 

ACORN in Lake County, Indiana: All 2,100 of First 2,100 ACORN Registrations Fraudulent

ACORN in Lake County, Indiana: All 2,100 of First 2,100 ACORN Registrations Fraudulent

Every. Single. One.

From Drew Griffiths, apparently the only reporter at CNN capable of doing a negative story on Obama and his stooges.

Stay with it to the end: He grills an ACORN spokesman. Sadly, not Scott Levenson.

He blames the government for some reason.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRhrT22BsIY

WASHINGTON, Oct 13, 2008 /PRNewswire-USNewswire via COMTEX/ -- From CNN
    The following is an excerpt of transcripts from a report by CNN

KIRAN CHETRY: You may not have heard of the group known as ACORN. It's registered hundreds of thousands of new voters and it could be in some legal trouble now over voter-fraud allegations. Drew Griffin with CNN Special Investigations Unit has just got some new information for us. It's all captured our attention when you showed up at these places and they just simply didn't exist.
    DREW GRIFFIN: Right, I mean this is Lake County, Indiana, but ACORN's in trouble all across the country with it's a huge voter-registration drive. Actually, 1.3 million new voters registered according to ACORN. The problem is, are they really voters? Up in Lake County, Indiana, they're finding out they are not. Some 5,000 applications came in, all filled out by ACORN, and there they are. They went through the first 2,100 of them, every single one of them, fraudulent. And I want to show you how they knew.
    CHETRY: How did you know? Ok, alright.
    GRIFFIN: Alright, so these are the ladies who had to go through it. Here are some samples they gave me. Take a look at this one, here is Bob States, Terror Strongs and Shea Boons, all signing on the same day. Obviously these are all the same person, filling out the same signatures, if you look at the S's. That's one, ok. That's all fake. Here's Levy McIntosh. Levy McIntosh, he registered to vote, let me get the date here, it's 8-1-08, you get that? Let me get my hand out of the way 8-1-08. He registered to vote in Lake County. The problem is, Levy died. Levy died on November 16th of 2007. Alright, so it's going to be hard for him to vote, let alone register to vote as a new voter in Lake County. So that's obvious fraud.
    CHETRY: Could be interesting.
    GRIFFIN: Here's the other they gave me, a clear example. It's kind of funny. Jimmy Johns and this street address. Jimmy John's is actually a sub shop named Jimmy John's.
    CHETRY: Did you go get a sub?
    GRIFFIN: I went there and looked for a voter, I didn't get a sub.
    CHETRY: You got an Italian sub versus an actual person that voted.
    GRIFFIN: Yeah, it would be funny if this wasn't all criminal, and in fact, the Indiana secretary of state has now asked for an investigation, and we have a letter that he is sending to the attorney general, I believe, calling for the investigation saying I have secured credible evidence of fraud in the voter registration process -- he wants to Lake County district attorney and the secretary of state and even the U.S. attorney to get involved with this investigation.
    CHETRY: You know what, not only is it not funny, but it's such a waste of time. If you look at what we went through in previous elections, from hanging chads to voter irregularities, I mean we're talking about our country right now, dealing with an economic crisis, a war in Iraq, a war in Afghanistan. You know, for people to do this, it's just a shame. It just wastes more time and you wonder if the process, if your vote will count.
    GRIFFIN: Certainly, the credibility has dropped in this system, no matter which way Lake County votes. Lake County, heavily Democratic by the way, which way it votes, either side, they're going to have ammunition to say -- oh there's probably voter fraud. And keep in mind, those ladies that we've showed, checking through, fraudulent or not, legally they have to check and verify every single one of these. So they are working 12, 14-hour days up there just trying to verify what they already know is fake. What does ACORN say about this? I talked with their attorney in Boston. He tried to defend this in two ways, no. 1 saying we hired some bad apples and no. 2 that actually it's the government's fault. Take a listen.
    BRIAN MELLOR: These employees, many of our employees, are very, very dedicated. Many, most of our employees are dedicated to getting people registered in our communities so their communities can participate in democracy. As in any business, some of them go to the McDonald's and are lazy and don't do their job. We -- our quality control, fires these people. Fire them, that's what we can do. What we can also do, how many we can fire? We have a list of about 50 people who we turned in as problematic cards. I don't know.
    REPORTER: How many people did you fire?
    MELLOR: I don't know. We fire people who we catch getting problematic cards. And we asked --
    REPORTER: You fired people in Lake County, Indiana?
    MELLOR: Yes. We did...
    REPORTER: But you don't know how many?
    MELLOR: No I don't. But let me tell you another way that we could have helped prevent this, and that is to have election officials do their job. When we turn these cards in in other cities and other areas in March and April, and we asked election officials and law enforcement to prosecute our employees so that we could tell our employees that no, this isn't just a firing offense, but this is an offense that could lead you to jail. Then we could then put that in the ready room where we train people.
    GRIFFIN: I was on the phone during that conversation but he really couldn't explain why 5,000 of these turned in, 2,100 so far fake -- they're going to go through the rest of the 2,900.
    CHETRY: Yeah, it's not just like 50 mistakes, we're talking thousands.
    GRIFFIN: Right. And all dumped or placed in the registrar's office on the last few days before the deadline ended. So, it wasn't like an ongoing thing where they were turning them in, and you could weed out the bad ones. It all came in at once. It was not a good idea.
    CHETRY: We'll follow the investigation, that's for sure. Meanwhile, what happens now... more oversight, checks and balances?
    GRIFFIN: Well those ladies in that office are going through them diligently trying to make sure they're not missing any of this. The concern is that the volume is so huge that they'll miss one and send out a voter card to ... Levy.
    CHETRY: They'll be getting hazard pay, double pay, something, Drew. Thanks a lot.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRhrT22BsIY

WASHINGTON, Oct 13, 2008 /PRNewswire-USNewswire via COMTEX/ -- From CNN
    The following is an excerpt of transcripts from a report by CNN

KIRAN CHETRY: You may not have heard of the group known as ACORN. It's registered hundreds of thousands of new voters and it could be in some legal trouble now over voter-fraud allegations. Drew Griffin with CNN Special Investigations Unit has just got some new information for us. It's all captured our attention when you showed up at these places and they just simply didn't exist.
    DREW GRIFFIN: Right, I mean this is Lake County, Indiana, but ACORN's in trouble all across the country with it's a huge voter-registration drive. Actually, 1.3 million new voters registered according to ACORN. The problem is, are they really voters? Up in Lake County, Indiana, they're finding out they are not. Some 5,000 applications came in, all filled out by ACORN, and there they are. They went through the first 2,100 of them, every single one of them, fraudulent. And I want to show you how they knew.
    CHETRY: How did you know? Ok, alright.
    GRIFFIN: Alright, so these are the ladies who had to go through it. Here are some samples they gave me. Take a look at this one, here is Bob States, Terror Strongs and Shea Boons, all signing on the same day. Obviously these are all the same person, filling out the same signatures, if you look at the S's. That's one, ok. That's all fake. Here's Levy McIntosh. Levy McIntosh, he registered to vote, let me get the date here, it's 8-1-08, you get that? Let me get my hand out of the way 8-1-08. He registered to vote in Lake County. The problem is, Levy died. Levy died on November 16th of 2007. Alright, so it's going to be hard for him to vote, let alone register to vote as a new voter in Lake County. So that's obvious fraud.
    CHETRY: Could be interesting.
    GRIFFIN: Here's the other they gave me, a clear example. It's kind of funny. Jimmy Johns and this street address. Jimmy John's is actually a sub shop named Jimmy John's.
    CHETRY: Did you go get a sub?
    GRIFFIN: I went there and looked for a voter, I didn't get a sub.
    CHETRY: You got an Italian sub versus an actual person that voted.
    GRIFFIN: Yeah, it would be funny if this wasn't all criminal, and in fact, the Indiana secretary of state has now asked for an investigation, and we have a letter that he is sending to the attorney general, I believe, calling for the investigation saying I have secured credible evidence of fraud in the voter registration process -- he wants to Lake County district attorney and the secretary of state and even the U.S. attorney to get involved with this investigation.
    CHETRY: You know what, not only is it not funny, but it's such a waste of time. If you look at what we went through in previous elections, from hanging chads to voter irregularities, I mean we're talking about our country right now, dealing with an economic crisis, a war in Iraq, a war in Afghanistan. You know, for people to do this, it's just a shame. It just wastes more time and you wonder if the process, if your vote will count.
    GRIFFIN: Certainly, the credibility has dropped in this system, no matter which way Lake County votes. Lake County, heavily Democratic by the way, which way it votes, either side, they're going to have ammunition to say -- oh there's probably voter fraud. And keep in mind, those ladies that we've showed, checking through, fraudulent or not, legally they have to check and verify every single one of these. So they are working 12, 14-hour days up there just trying to verify what they already know is fake. What does ACORN say about this? I talked with their attorney in Boston. He tried to defend this in two ways, no. 1 saying we hired some bad apples and no. 2 that actually it's the government's fault. Take a listen.
    BRIAN MELLOR: These employees, many of our employees, are very, very dedicated. Many, most of our employees are dedicated to getting people registered in our communities so their communities can participate in democracy. As in any business, some of them go to the McDonald's and are lazy and don't do their job. We -- our quality control, fires these people. Fire them, that's what we can do. What we can also do, how many we can fire? We have a list of about 50 people who we turned in as problematic cards. I don't know.
    REPORTER: How many people did you fire?
    MELLOR: I don't know. We fire people who we catch getting problematic cards. And we asked --
    REPORTER: You fired people in Lake County, Indiana?
    MELLOR: Yes. We did...
    REPORTER: But you don't know how many?
    MELLOR: No I don't. But let me tell you another way that we could have helped prevent this, and that is to have election officials do their job. When we turn these cards in in other cities and other areas in March and April, and we asked election officials and law enforcement to prosecute our employees so that we could tell our employees that no, this isn't just a firing offense, but this is an offense that could lead you to jail. Then we could then put that in the ready room where we train people.
    GRIFFIN: I was on the phone during that conversation but he really couldn't explain why 5,000 of these turned in, 2,100 so far fake -- they're going to go through the rest of the 2,900.
    CHETRY: Yeah, it's not just like 50 mistakes, we're talking thousands.
    GRIFFIN: Right. And all dumped or placed in the registrar's office on the last few days before the deadline ended. So, it wasn't like an ongoing thing where they were turning them in, and you could weed out the bad ones. It all came in at once. It was not a good idea.
    CHETRY: We'll follow the investigation, that's for sure. Meanwhile, what happens now... more oversight, checks and balances?
    GRIFFIN: Well those ladies in that office are going through them diligently trying to make sure they're not missing any of this. The concern is that the volume is so huge that they'll miss one and send out a voter card to ... Levy.
    CHETRY: They'll be getting hazard pay, double pay, something, Drew. Thanks a lot.
    When are they,the US Attorneys Office,going to shut ACORN down ?

Soon. Meanwhile we will have an election nightmare.

ACORN Voting Drives Come Under Scrutiny

State and federal investigators are questioning the validity of some voting drives performed by the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, or ACORN, the group whose registration tactics are largely aimed at low-income citizens.

Such voting drives tend to favor Democratic candidates, according to an Associated Press analysis of voting data.

ACORN, which claims to have registered 1.3 million people nationwide since 2007, says that any fraudulent voting registrations have more to do with canvassers making up fake applications to get better commissions than a concerted effort to influence the outcome of the election.

Last Tuesday, Nevada authorities seized records from the group's Las Vegas offices, saying they submitted fake voter-registration forms, including applications purportedly from the starting lineup of the Dallas Cowboys.

Two Nevada state agencies had started the probe in July after complaints over voter registration practices, potential voter fraud and enforcement of laws regarding voter intimidation.

Voter drives conducted by ACORN in several other places, including the bellwether state of Missouri, are under scrutiny by local elections officials for the accuracy of cards gathered by its workers.

"It is very difficult to ascribe any other motive to the activities of ACORN other than to swamp the system with registration cards" that range from illegible to being drawn from names from telephone listings or other public directories, said Republican National Committee Chief Counsel Sean Cairncross.

In response, Obama's campaign has said he only represented the group as a lawyer and never worked on its behalf as a community organizer.

ACORN'S national spokesman, Scott Levenson, called the timing of the investigations "curious."

"What ACORN did, along with Project Vote, is as American as apple pie," Levenson said. "What we're doing is out there encouraging people to participate in the process. That work should be applauded."
    15 states now. The MSM can't ignore it anymore

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    These POS in ACORN should be put out of business now. No way this organization which is nothing more than an arm of the Democratic Party should be getting public monies. Let George Soros fund these frauds.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    When are they,the US Attorneys Office,going to shut ACORN down ?
    That's what I've been wondering. Isn't racketeering still a crime?
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

You Say The Battle Is Over

Nobody is stupid enough to have bought the line from the ACORN spokesman that these problems are not the organization's fault. You simply cannot have this much fraud going on without the knowledge and support (either direct or passive) of the organization.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana