Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    I figured as much. Typical Lanie.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    So, I have a suggestion.

I don't want to keep cluttering up the board with our fighting and I'm sure you don't either.

I know this sounds silly, but possibly necessary. We fight a lot. It belongs in the dome. How about we create a thread with just the two of us. Everytime we feel like slapping the other person in the head for something, we bring it to that thread instead of mucking up the thread in question. It's obvious that all you want to do is fight, and I'd like to offer a solution that can work for everybody.

As for the rest, excuse me for working. I should get back to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    So, I have a suggestion.

I don't want to keep cluttering up the board with our fighting and I'm sure you don't either.

I know this sounds silly, but possibly necessary. We fight a lot. It belongs in the dome. How about we create a thread with just the two of us. Everytime we feel like slapping the other person in the head for something, we bring it to that thread instead of mucking up the thread in question. It's obvious that all you want to do is fight, and I'd like to offer a solution that can work for everybody.

As for the rest, excuse me for working. I should get back to it.
    So basically you get your ass handed to you...you get exposed for playing the class warfare card and NOW you want to go hide in the Dome?

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    So basically you get your ass handed to you...you get exposed for playing the class warfare card and NOW you want to go hide in the Dome?

Well, no. All you want to do is fight. The dome is the appropriate place for that. Just a place for you to rant and rave at me as much as you want.

BTW, I'm no longer in the mood for your stuff. Yes, something happened in the past hour. No, I won't say what it is. Just expect to be ignored for a while. I have no time for you.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    As Lanie suggested, it may be time for Teh Dome. If she still wants too.

And she isn't hiding as far as I can tell.

So I'm locking this thread. IF you two still want to duke it out
    open a ThunderDome thread.

SR.
    May the FORCE be with you!