1. #1 Is the media trying to get accused Ferguson police officer killed? 
    Power CUer
    Is the media trying to get accused Ferguson police officer killed?
    http://americanthinker.com/blog/2014...er_killed.html

f you saw that chaotic press conference given by Governor Nixon yesterday, you know the tenor of black people in Ferguson. They want "justice" and they want it now.

Given this, why is the media showing the world where the accused police officer, Darren Wilson, lives? Jim Hott details the shocking stupidity of major media outlets who don't realize the danger they are putting Officer Wilson in:

CNN broadcast a report Friday that showed the house, including the street number, of the Ferguson police officer who police say shot Mike Brown. The officer has been in hiding due to death threats since the shooting last Saturday. His name, Darren Wilson, was just released Friday morning.

Another news outlet apologized for broadcasting video of Wilsonís home while others have virtually drawn a map to Wilsonís house for those bent on vengeance.

Yahoo News named the community Wilson where Wilson resides and published a photograph of the officer.

The UK Daily Mail also named the community, posted photos of the officer and gave a description of the house.

USA Today also named the community and reported a local police presence.

The Washington Post named the street where Wilson lives.

In the video report, CNN reporter Ed Lavandera is seen walking in the street where Wilson lives. The CNN video shows a wide view of Wilsonís house and then pans around the street to show its relative position in the neighborhood. While Lavandera does not name the street, he gives its approximate location.

Every news report says neighbors told them Wilson has not been home for several days.

A version of the video being aired by CNN affiliate Newschannel 13 in Orlando, Florida (and likely other affiliates around the country including the St. Louis market) shows a brief close-up of the house number by the front door such that someone could freeze and enlarge the image to get the address.

This is stupidity, not malice. Perhaps some media outlets believe that because Wilson isn't home, showing his house places him in no danger. The reality is, Wilson will have to return home at some point, which will expose him to the anger of anyone who has paid attention over the last few days and identified the house where he lives,

Shocking irresponsibility.

Yes they are. It would make for a great story and would cause the value of ad time to rise.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

They don't want justice. Justice wouldn't have caused a riot and looting the day after the shooting. They want revenge whether the person is guilty or not.

They just want a white man dead for shooting a black person.

Power CUer
    http://americanthinker.com/blog/2014..._comments.html

robert108

True. Martin was a violent thug, and so is Brown. The far left media wants to have that covered up for political reasons.

CELT

Wonder what his reason was for stealing the cigars? Were they getting ready to make some blunts to sell? Or were they getting ready to make some blunts for their own consumption? I would like to see the tox report on this kid. Somewhere or other, I sense that drugs are playing a part here. Did you see the eyewitness? Looks like a real upstanding citizen if you know what I mean.

TheRealJackpineSavage

Maybe he knows Monica Lewinsky. :op

Joe Joe

I sense that drug dealing is a strong part of this. In the same way Fast and Furious is ultimately about the drug business.

Seems that Zimmerman and Wilson were innocently in the wrong place at the wrong time and shot someone's important employees.

Unless all these MSM folk are monumentally stupid beyond almost any other human being, yes, they are trying to get this police officer and his family killed and his property destroyed.
    SVPete

Envy is Greed's bigger, more evil, twin.

Those who can, do.
    Those who know, teach.
    Ignorant incapables, regulate.

White officer shot......next Obama fukup now has a cover.

I don't know if they are trying to get the guy killed, but if they do, it's one more story for them to hype.

Don Henley was right about the media.

Of course they want to get him killed. That's the violent rage they thrive on.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Don Henley was right about the media.
    He had good reason to know, too.