Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1 OK, here we go: "Private family-requested autopsy" shows 6 shots--in FRONT. 
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,234
    This actually backs up the idea that Brown was rushing the cops. He certainly wasn't running away

    Autopsy Shows Michael Brown Was Struck at Least 6 Times
    http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/08/18..._r=0&referrer=

    By FRANCES ROBLES and JULIE BOSMAN 25 minutes ago

    A private, family-requested autopsy shows that Michael Brown was shot at least six times — twice in the head — with all of the bullets striking him in the front.


    FERGUSON, Mo. — Michael Brown, the unarmed black teenager who was killed by a police officer, sparking protests around the nation, was shot at least six times, including twice in the head, a preliminary private autopsy performed on Sunday found.

    One of the bullets entered the top of Mr. Brown’s skull, suggesting his head was bent forward when it struck him and caused a fatal injury, according to Dr. Michael M. Baden, the former chief medical examiner for the City of New York, who flew to Missouri on Sunday at the family’s request to conduct the separate autopsy. It was likely the last of bullets to hit him, he said.

    Mr. Brown, 18, was also shot four times in the right arm, he said, adding that all the bullets were fired into his front.

    The bullets did not appear to have been shot from very close range because no gunpowder was present on his body. However, that determination could change if it turns out that there is gunshot residue on Mr. Brown’s clothing, to which Dr. Baden did not have access...


    Dr. Baden provided a diagram of the entry wounds, and noted that the six shots produced numerous wounds. Some of the bullets entered and exited several times, including one that left at least five different wounds.

    “This one here looks like his head was bent downward,” he said, indicating the wound at the very top of Mr. Brown’s head. “It can be because he’s giving up, or because he’s charging forward at the officer.”

    He stressed that his information does not assign blame or justify the shooting.

    “We need more information; for example, the police should be examining the automobile to see if there is gunshot residue in the police car,”...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,234


    And Crump is running his foul mouth:

    http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/08/18..._r=0&referrer=
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,748
    I'll bet Holder's autopsy will show the bullets were in the back.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

    GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,234
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I'll bet Holder's autopsy will show the bullets were in the back.
    And that the bullets have the n-word printed all over them in magic marker.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,744
    So much for the bullshit "hands in the air" claims.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,748
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    So much for the bullshit "hands in the air" claims.
    Funny how they had those t-shirts printed so quickly. But remember that "witness" who said it--the other guy getting in trouble with Brown, not a reliable source in my opinion.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

    GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,744
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Funny how they had those t-shirts printed so quickly. But remember that "witness" who said it--the other guy getting in trouble with Brown, not a reliable source in my opinion.
    Johnson is completely unreliable and is obviously lying. I have to hand it to is lawyer for cutting a good deal while standing on his buddy's still-cooling dead body. That guy is just stone-cold.


    Lots and lots of other people have claimed to have been eye-witnesses when in fact they weren't. To a person, they claim to have seen Brown with his hands up, and most of them have claimed the Brown was shot at least once in the back. Turns out, unsurprisingly, that they were all lying, as I suspected from the start.




    I still think that this was a bad shoot, but I have to say that I'm moving a whole lot closer to the "necessary lethal force" side at this point. More and more evidence is coming out showing that the PD's version of events is accurate and the alleged witness' accounts are just an abject lie.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,234
    Here's a link to the live blog at the St. Louis Post Dispatch:

    http://live.stltoday.com/Event/Infor..._from_Ferguson

    Currently:


    David Carson @PDPJ
    #Ferguson per police radio shots fired at officers W Florissant & Chambers
    about 1 hour ago

    stltoday @stltoday
    Police turn to tear gas at Ferguson protests; curfew remains in place bit.ly/1t8UQ3A
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,234
    Confirmed “NO BULLETS IN Big Mike’s BACK” – Mike Brown Family Autopsy Released “Mr. Brown, 18, was also shot four times in right arm, all the bullets were fired into his front”
    http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...nto-his-front/

    The family of Michael Brown autopsy’s results support Officer Wilson’s version of events, that’s why they were not released in a big “Parks and Crump” press conference. The original autopsy long complete, they’ve been sitting on this information for almost a week. The autopsy is consistent with the police officer being charged by Mike Brown.

    This facts of this report also align with the decision for 3rd autopsy which holds two motives:


    #1) Look for more evidence that might help them construct a false narrative.
    And, #2) Provide breathing room for best opportunistic timing for a more extensive funeral service.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Posts
    1,070
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    This actually backs up the idea that Brown was rushing the cops. He certainly wasn't running away

    Autopsy Shows Michael Brown Was Struck at Least 6 Times
    http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/08/18..._r=0&referrer=

    By FRANCES ROBLES and JULIE BOSMAN 25 minutes ago

    A private, family-requested autopsy shows that Michael Brown was shot at least six times — twice in the head — with all of the bullets striking him in the front.


    FERGUSON, Mo. — Michael Brown, the unarmed black teenager who was killed by a police officer, sparking protests around the nation, was shot at least six times, including twice in the head, a preliminary private autopsy performed on Sunday found.

    One of the bullets entered the top of Mr. Brown’s skull, suggesting his head was bent forward when it struck him and caused a fatal injury, according to Dr. Michael M. Baden, the former chief medical examiner for the City of New York, who flew to Missouri on Sunday at the family’s request to conduct the separate autopsy. It was likely the last of bullets to hit him, he said.

    Mr. Brown, 18, was also shot four times in the right arm, he said, adding that all the bullets were fired into his front.

    The bullets did not appear to have been shot from very close range because no gunpowder was present on his body. However, that determination could change if it turns out that there is gunshot residue on Mr. Brown’s clothing, to which Dr. Baden did not have access...


    Dr. Baden provided a diagram of the entry wounds, and noted that the six shots produced numerous wounds. Some of the bullets entered and exited several times, including one that left at least five different wounds.

    “This one here looks like his head was bent downward,” he said, indicating the wound at the very top of Mr. Brown’s head. “It can be because he’s giving up, or because he’s charging forward at the officer.”

    He stressed that his information does not assign blame or justify the shooting.

    “We need more information; for example, the police should be examining the automobile to see if there is gunshot residue in the police car,”...
    Just came here to post this article. In case the url of the mobile (i.e. smartphone) version changes, Autopsy Shows Michael Brown Was Struck at Least 6 Times.

    Some key facts from this NYT article:

    * This Medical Examiner is not local, but flew in from NYC and did the autopsy at the Brown family's request;

    * Brown was struck by 6 bullets, 4 in the arm, 2 in the head, none from behind;

    * There have been reports (based on chatter by an eyewitness chatting in the background of a news video) of Brown attempting to flee, stopping when so instructed by the officer, then trying to bumrush the officer by surprise, and then being shot; the 6 bullet strikes are potentially consistent with Brown having tried to rush the police officer ----> 4 to the arm when Brown was moving and difficult to hit, 1 to the face, causing him to fall, and the last, to the top of his head, when Brown was falling (my speculation, except regarding the hit to the top of the head having been the last bullet);

    * While the NYC ME could not comment on powder burns or residue on Brown's clothing, this is not relevant to the two hits to Brown's head; powder burns/residue from those shots, if any, would have been on Brown's face and the top of his head; there were none, therefore those 2 hits, including the one that was fatal, were not at close range.

    The claim that Brown was shot in the back is disproved. The claim that Brown was shot while having his arms raised is proven highly doubtful (police only aim at arms and hands in movies and TV shows). The claim that Brown was shot at close range while lying on the pavement is disproven.

    So once again, the MSM have been deceived by race-hucksters and victimologists, and by their own bias and haste. I was very prepared, despite the huckster-like actions of Brown's family and rioting, to believe that this shooting was unjustified, and possibly even murder. With this autopsy, by the Brown family's chosen ME, all the spectacular claims of the family, the Jackson-Sharpton types, and their MSM poll parrots have almost completely unraveled. At this point, IMO, it would take a hostile, highly biased, jury to convict this officer of anything.
    SVPete

    Envy is Greed's bigger, more evil, twin.

    Those who can, do.
    Those who know, teach.
    Ignorant incapables, regulate.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •