1. #1 Early Indoctrination - Obama Children's Books 
    Yup...the liberals continue to move beyond the 18-24 year olds. I was at my local Borders tonight picking up some book for my little girl. When I got to the children's section, there was a big display area with books about Obama. I browsed through one of them and boy did it paint a BS picture of Obama. The author made it look like he was Washington, Lincoln and MLK all in one. The indoctrination book is called "Barack" and here's an interesting excerpt I pulled off the web:

"For somehow his journey had led him to Trinity Church, surrounded by the people from his neighborhood including many he had helped. And there, swept up in the waves of their singing with tears on his cheeks he knew why he was there. He knew who he was, and where he belonged."

As one of the reviewers noted, didn't Obama say he wasn't listen at church for the pass 20 years???

Quote Originally Posted by cat714 View Post
    As one of the reviewers noted, didn't Obama say he wasn't listening at church for the past 20 years???
    "That's not the Jeremiah Wright I knew."
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Heh, I wonder what stalin had set up in the schools over there when he was first starting out? Next we'll see the inevitable wave of heroic statuary in every town square..

4. #4 the little red book 
    This will probably become required reading just like the book of Mao in China after the peoples glorious revolution.

I was thinking something along those lines the other day, about how he might try to 'normal' it out for the sake of the main forefront image of his administration, but re-work alot of stuff behind the scenes. His friend Ayers is really big on re-working the styles of education to their advantage, for example.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Ugh. Just ugh.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III