1. #1 Not registration fraud, VOTER fraud 
    ACORN keeps insisting there is no fraud

An Ohio man who registered to vote several times cast a bogus ballot with a fake address in a vote-fraud case stemming from ACORN, officials said today, as they revealed nearly 4,000 applications from the left-leaning activist group were suspect.

Darnell Nash, one of four people subpoenaed in a Cuyahoga County probe of ACORN's voter-registration activities, was booted from the voter rolls and his case was turned over to local prosecutors, county Board of Elections officials said today.

Nash had registered to vote repeatedly from an address that belonged to an actual registered voter, officials said during a hearing involving the four subpoenaed voters.

Board officials had been in contact with Nash since the summer, and informed him he had to stop repeat registering.

But still, he breezed into Ohio election offices - the state allows early voting for president - and cast a paper ballot, officials said. It could not be learned if he voted for John McCain or Barack Obama.

"He came in on 9/30 and Mr. Nash again registered to vote at [someone else's] address, and he cast a ballot," said board official Jane Platten.

The issue is being turned over to local prosecutors and the sheriff's office.

Gee, I wonder which candidate he voted for.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Channel 19 here in Cleveland found "Mr." Nash...

And I bet they wish they didn't....

LINK

Eyelids relative, possibly?
    Last edited by newshutr; 10-15-2008 at 04:38 PM.
    Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!