After reading this test I have decided that OBAMA is a Narcissistic Vampire. :D
Narcissistic Vampire Checklist.
By Albert J. Bernstein, Ph.D.
Click Here or Here - DSM-IV included
The smartest, most talented, all-around best person in the world test:
1. This person has achieved more than most people his or her age.
2. This person is firmly convinced that he or she is better, smarter, or more talented than other people.
3. This person loves competition, but is a poor loser.
4. This person has fantasies of doing something great or being famous, and often expects to be treated as
if these fantasies had already come true.
5. This person has very little interest in what other people are thinking or feeling, unless he or she wants something from them.
6. This person is a name dropper.
7. To this person it is very important to live in the right place and associate with the right people.
8. This person takes advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals.
9. This person usually manages to be in a category by him or herself.
10. This person often feels put upon when asked to take care of his or her responsibilities to family, friends, or work group.
11. This person regularly disregards rules or expects them to be changed because he or she is in some way special.
12. This person becomes irritated when other people donít automatically do what he or she wants them to do, even when they have a good reason for not complying.
13. This person reviews sports, art, and literature by telling you what he or she would have done instead.
14. This person thinks most criticisms of him or her are motivated by jealousy.
15. This person regards anything short of worship to be rejection.
16. This person suffers from a congenital inability to recognize his or her own mistakes. On the rare
occasions that this person does recognize a mistake, even the slightest error can precipitate a major depression.
17. This person often explains why people who are better known than he or she is not really all that great.
18. This person often complains of being mistreated or misunderstood.
19. People either love or hate this person.
20. Despite this personís overly high opinion of him or herself, he or she is really quite intelligent and talented.
SCORING: Five or more true answers qualifies the person as a narcissistic emotional vampire, though not necessarily for a diagnosis of narcissistic personality.