1. #1 Narcissistic Vampire Checklist 
    After reading this test I have decided that OBAMA is a Narcissistic Vampire. :D

Narcissistic Vampire Checklist.
    By Albert J. Bernstein, Ph.D.

Click Here or Here - DSM-IV included

The smartest, most talented, all-around best person in the world test:

1. This person has achieved more than most people his or her age.

2. This person is firmly convinced that he or she is better, smarter, or more talented than other people.

3. This person loves competition, but is a poor loser.

4. This person has fantasies of doing something great or being famous, and often expects to be treated as
    if these fantasies had already come true.

5. This person has very little interest in what other people are thinking or feeling, unless he or she wants something from them.

6. This person is a name dropper.

7. To this person it is very important to live in the right place and associate with the right people.

8. This person takes advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals.

9. This person usually manages to be in a category by him or herself.

10. This person often feels put upon when asked to take care of his or her responsibilities to family, friends, or work group.

11. This person regularly disregards rules or expects them to be changed because he or she is in some way special.

12. This person becomes irritated when other people donít automatically do what he or she wants them to do, even when they have a good reason for not complying.

13. This person reviews sports, art, and literature by telling you what he or she would have done instead.

14. This person thinks most criticisms of him or her are motivated by jealousy.

15. This person regards anything short of worship to be rejection.

16. This person suffers from a congenital inability to recognize his or her own mistakes. On the rare
    occasions that this person does recognize a mistake, even the slightest error can precipitate a major depression.

17. This person often explains why people who are better known than he or she is not really all that great.

18. This person often complains of being mistreated or misunderstood.

19. People either love or hate this person.

20. Despite this personís overly high opinion of him or herself, he or she is really quite intelligent and talented.

SCORING: Five or more true answers qualifies the person as a narcissistic emotional vampire, though not necessarily for a diagnosis of narcissistic personality.
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

noonwitch
    Anyone who is running for president has to be a little narcissistic, to think that he or she is smart enough to run the USA. Obama doesn't fit the clinical description, because a good number of people really do think highly of him, it's not just his own perception.

I have a coworker who is classic narcissist and a borderline to boot. She electronically stalked a guy, then made it seem in her own head like he was persecuting her when he obtained a PPO against her. The stalking part makes her borderline and the rest of it makes her narcissist.

Oh, I thought Mr. Bernstein was talking about Shannon. My bad. :o
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

What kind of list was that? Not a damn thing about garlic, or what type of wood is best for stakes through the heart.

Oh, and the only people who think highly of Godbama are of course, narcissistic vampires.

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldLady View Post
    After reading this test I have decided that OBAMA is a Narcissistic Vampire. :D
    After reading the test, I've decided that I'm a Narcissistic Vampire. :p