Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    678
    Racism exists, but a lot of change has to happen within the black community and culture before much more progress is made to eradicate it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,294
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    Is he referring to all the unarmed black men who were killed by other black men in shitgaco, detroit, compton, philly, or any other inner city hell hole this summer?
    Somehow I don't think so.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,075
    Spike Lee, Big Al, Jesse, all race baiters who just want to incite violence for their own self promotion.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    7,063
    Ferguson has hit home.... really?


    Walked into the liquor store, here in town, forgot that I had my holstered .22 revolver on me.... ( a long story, but I was cutting dead and down)

    3 black men and 2 women were at the counter... I walked passed them to the beer cooler, got a 6 pack and walked up behind them. One noticed the pistol and yelled: Hands up! Don't shoot!


    Really? WTF?


    Do they think that situation is funny?
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Ferguson has hit home.... really?


    Walked into the liquor store, here in town, forgot that I had my holstered .22 revolver on me.... ( a long story, but I was cutting dead and down)

    3 black men and 2 women were at the counter... I walked passed them to the beer cooler, got a 6 pack and walked up behind them. One noticed the pistol and yelled: Hands up! Don't shoot!


    Really? WTF?


    Do they think that situation is funny?
    They sound immature.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Member Dori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Blue State Hell
    Posts
    1,002
    The number one cause of death in young black males is homicide.

    The number one cause of death in young white males are car accidents.

    91% of black male homicides are committed by other black males.
    Obama isn't the problem. The problem is an electorate that would vote a man like him into office.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,294
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,294
    Quote Originally Posted by Dori View Post
    The number one cause of death in young black males is homicide.

    The number one cause of death in young white males are car accidents.

    91% of black male homicides are committed by other black males.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,324
    According to Bill O'Reilly and the data he got from the uniform crime report from 2012, there were approximately 12 million arrests in the U.S. and 400 fatal police shootings. That's less than 1/2 of 1% of all police dealings involved a fatal police shootings. Also, 91% of black murders were at the hands of other blacks so if there is a war on young black men out there it's by other young black men.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,485
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    According to Bill O'Reilly and the data he got from the uniform crime report from 2012, there were approximately 12 million arrests in the U.S. and 400 fatal police shootings. That's less than 1/2 of 1% of all police dealings involved a fatal police shootings. Also, 91% of black murders were at the hands of other blacks so if there is a war on young black men out there it's by other young black men.
    It is about money, hand-outs, loot, street cred, we are beng used and know it and we keep letting it go on, it worsens because we allow it.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •