Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dori View Post
    I learned that years ago when I first got a computer and went on the internet.

I remember reading newspaper reports about America in papers coming out of Scotland, Australia and India. Then I would watch the news and read the newspaper here, and could find nothing they were talking about. I remember getting angry about it, as I was trying to follow up on news I thought was important for us to know.

I've been a media source and cynic ever since.
    If you want a truly accurate picture on what's going on in the U.S....especially in D.C. I suggest The Daily Mail.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

I get all my news from DU.

I bet Barry can't stand the fact that he's going to have to go to Congress and ask them to declare war. He may even have to start using the word "terrorist". GASP!!!111!111eleventy!!!
    Be Not Afraid.

I admit I haven't been following national (or local for that matter) news in while..but yesterday someone put on CNN in the break room and although I do recall the mention of hostages in prior months, I was appalled to hear that we had another Daniel Pearl type incident. Barack Hussein Obama is the gift that keeps on giving, islamofascists are getting more and more audacious under this Impostor in Chief.