Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All men may be created equal, but that equality vanishes the moment the umbilical cord is cut. That's a fact. So, can we dispense with this unachievable canard?
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

And another:

Mississippi man beaten after he's warned restaurant wasn't safe for whites, witness says
    http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2...n_after_h.html

David Knighten of West Point told AP earlier by phone that he and Weems had gone to a Waffle House early Saturday. He said a man waved him over outside the restaurant and told him politely that people were upset by the killing of 18-year-old Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, and it wasn't a safe place for whites. When he went in, he said, Weems was inside and was arguing with other men.

They left after an argument that brought police, Knighten said. He said he showed those officers his .45-caliber handgun and his concealed carry permit.

That was about 1 a.m., according to police, who did not give either man's name in a press release posted by WCBI-TV.

On the way to Weems' house, Knighten said, they went into a Huddle House restaurant with a nearly vacant parking lot.

However, he said, they apparently had been followed by more than 20 people.

Knighten, who said he had served with the Air Force in Afghanistan, said he came out of the restroom to find Weems surrounded. "I was trying to defuse the situation," he said.

After some shoving, he said, the security guard told everyone to leave.

Knighten said some people blocked him from leaving with Weems. When he got out, he said, Weems was down and people were kicking him. Knighten said others attacked him, adding "I do remember racial slurs being yelled from the crowd."

Knighten says he has broken bones in his face, a cut over his left eye and a blood clot in his right eye.

Police did not arrive until after the crowd had left, he said.

Police said they were called to the Huddle House about 2 a.m.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    kick for lurkers

Well I'm sure DUmmies like malaise would say he "had it coming" and
    Octafish would blame the BFEE.
    May the FORCE be with you!

4. #14 All the more Reason 
    That any sensible White travels armed when in an area with significant negro presence.

Quote Originally Posted by american patriot View Post
    That any sensible White travels armed when in an area with significant negro presence.
    Clean up your language, we ban racists here.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

And one more:

2 Arrested In “Anti-White” Shooting In Central Park In NYC… Update: First Suspect, Charged With Hate Crimes
    http://nypost.com/2014/08/30/2-peopl...-central-park/

Cops arrested two alleged ‘anti-white’ thugs who shot a woman in Central Park with a pellet gun and police sources said they have been linked to a few other pellet gun shootings around the city.

The victim, 36, told police she was jogging near midnight in the far southern end of the park, on the West Drive near West 60th Street, when a pellet hit her in the back of the head August 23, cops said.

She turned and saw a group of five people — three men and two women — “laughing and making anti-white statements,” the police said. “The suspects then fled further into the park.”

“You white bitch,” one of the female suspects said, according to police sources. After the shooting, the suspects fled into the park, police said.

Investigators are still doing line-ups and seeking a third suspect who has not yet been identified, the sources said.

Details on the other shootings they were linked to were not immediately available so it wasn’t clear if they targeted white people in those incidents.

Charges are pending, cops said.

First suspect arrested, Edward Fall, charged with assault and reckless endangerment as a hate crime, in a pair of attacks, both attacks on white joggers.

Caught on Camera:

Group Of Young Black Men Beat White Couple In Missouri, After Alleged Sexual Assault On Woman
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ding-them.html

• A group of young men are wanted for the assault of a couple
    • They were caught on camera approaching the couple and brutally beating them
    • Victim Meredith Cole says the men had earlier tried to sexually assault her outside a nightclub
    • Her boyfriend, DJ Alex Vassey, went to try and identify the men when the assault happened

Police are asking for help identifying a group of young males involved in an assault on a couple in Springfield, Missouri.

The Springfield Police Department has released surveillance video of the brutal beating that occurred on Friday August 22 in downtown Springfield.

The couple, Meredith Cole and her boyfriend Alex Vessey, were both treated at hospital for serious injuries after the ordeal...

Clip from video of brutal attack:

Video here:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-3769466366001

8. #18 I carry a weapon at all times... 
    Threats are not race specific, and my popgun is the last resort. But that being said, there are parts of Dallas that I was scared to have to work in at night on my last job. There's assholes out in southeast Dallas that'll beat you to death just to keep their muscles toned up. And race relations are very bad no matter how the media ignores the issue.
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

It is only a racist hate crime if a white person does it to a black person. /DU Mode ...

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....