Thread: Pure Extortion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Power CUer
    One more thing.

The extortionists did not really want a Grand Jury. You can see this in their CNN interview. (Grand Juries take a long time and they tend to look at evidence, you see.)

http://thelead.blogs.cnn.com/2014/08...r-transparent/

(CNN) – Attorney General Eric Holder arrived in Ferguson, Missouri, Wednesday and made a pledge to the community that the federal investigation into the police shooting of an unarmed black teenager would be “fair and independent.”

Holder will meet with the family of 18-year-old Michael Brown to hear their concerns about how this investigation might play out.

“At a minimum, I think they want to be assured that the process will be fair, that it will be transparent which is what they’ve been calling for from the very beginning. So they’re hopeful that this meeting will add that reassurance that they’ve been looking for since day one,” said Anthony Gray, co-counsel for the Brown Family.

The county prosecutor overseeing the case said it could take until mid-October to hear all of the evidence related to the shooting.

The Brown family understands it will take time for the grand jury to review evidence, but “in their estimation, it shouldn’t take long to draw a conclusion,” said Gray.

“We thought from the very beginning that the prosecutor could have looked at the evidence and filed his own information. He didn’t necessarily have to go to a grand jury, and that decision would have been made a long time ago,” he said.

I seriously doubt the AG honestly wants a grand jury either.

Sent from my BlackBerry Playbook using Tapatalk 2
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Holder will meet with the family of 18-year-old Michael Brown to hear their concerns about how this investigation might play out.

“At a minimum, I think they want to be assured that the process will be fair, that it will be transparent which is what they’ve been calling for from the very beginning. So they’re hopeful that this meeting will add that reassurance that they’ve been looking for since day one,” said Anthony Gray, co-counsel for the Brown Family.
    I think the cop would like assurances that he will get fair treatment and justice, too. I don't look for Holder to worry about that though.

Quote Originally Posted by thundley4 View Post
    I think the cop would like assurances that he will get fair treatment and justice, too. I don't look for Holder to worry about that though.
    My personal opinion is that the only brand of justice Holder believes in is "get whitey"

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Actually, those who have been abused are much more inclined to abuse others. Not always, but in general.

If a person sees another gaining power (over a victim or over people in general) by using violence, that person interprets that to mean that violence=power. Some of the victims are going to then put that theory to the test and create some "empowering" violence of their own.