1. #1 D.C. Whispers: Obama Waves Off Intel Briefing – “Don’t Bother Me With This Sh*t 
    Hours prior to taking off for his Martha’s Vineyard millionaires’ paradise vacation, White House staff in conjunction with *someone from the Pentagon, attempted to update the president on international security concerns, namely those focused on both Syria and Iraq, as well as the ongoing Gaza conflict, *an attempt that was brushed off by a clearly annoyed Barack Obama who wanted nothing more than to turn his back on the demands of a job he long ago grew tired of.

The staff member in question was apparently Deputy National Security Adviser Tony Blinken. *The name of the Pentagon official could not be confirmed.

Blinken entered Barack Obama’s private, second floor study and then soon after was seen following the president down the hallway adjacent to Valerie Jarrett’s office with the Pentagon official in tow.* A clearly annoyed President Obama waved away Blinken’s attempt to have a moment to update the president on the various situations in the Middle East, the Commander in Chief mumbling the following as he then quickened his pace toward the Private Residence:

“Don’t bother me with this sh*t.* Update Susan or take it to Denis.* You know the drill.”

Blinken and the Pentagon official were left standing in the middle of the second floor hallway and then soon after made their way back downstairs to the West Wing.

http://ulstermanbooks.com/d-c-whispe...nt-bother-sht/

Sent from my BlackBerry Playbook using Tapatalk 2
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Power CUer
    He blows off an intelligence briefing?

Power CUer

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    And we all know this isn't the first time either. Like I speculated on in another thread. I don't think he cares.

Sent from my BlackBerry Playbook using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by txradioguy; 08-21-2014 at 03:45 AM.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

He just blows in general.

remember how the DUmmies got all up in a lather about how GW Bush didn't heed the August 6 2001 Presidential Daily Briefing that gave a vague hint that radical islam might attack somewhere in the U.S. at some time in the future, but with no specific clues giving a time and place? The DUmmies are convinced this is the smoking gun on how Bush allowed 9/11 to happen.

At least Bush had the courtesy to sit in on the briefings and not pass them on to his underlings.
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.