Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    874
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I was about to say that. I never watch his show or listen to it, so I guess I'm an indefinite boycotter. lol.
    I seldom
    hear Rush and when I do it's for only a few minutes......but I'm glad he's out there messing with the DUmmies ear wax.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    8,327
    One of the members of the Super Secret FB page for disgruntled current and former DU members keeps posting the photoshop "Rush is going down" propaganda.

    And there are still threads popping up on DU and Discussionist of the "PROOF!!!" Rush is toast.


    This is working about as well as their Buy Blue lists and the "not one red cent day" insanity.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Posts
    1,744
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    One of the members of the Super Secret FB page for disgruntled current and former DU members keeps posting the photoshop "Rush is going down" propaganda.

    And there are still threads popping up on DU and Discussionist of the "PROOF!!!" Rush is toast.


    This is working about as well as their Buy Blue lists and the "not one red cent day" insanity.
    yeah, Rush is laughing at them all the way to the bank and to the cigar store. As is Sean ... as is Glenn ... as is Levin ... as is ...
    SVPete

    Envy is Greed's bigger, more evil, twin.

    Those who can, do.
    Those who know, teach.
    Ignorant incapables, regulate.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,106
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    yeah, Rush is laughing at them all the way to the bank and to the cigar store. As is Sean ... as is Glenn ... as is Levin ... as is ...

    Sean lost a huge block to Mike Savage. I listen to Mike regularly on my drive home. He's also a conservative but less RINO than Sean.

    I suppose I have boycotted Rush also as I'm at work when he's on locally. I listened to him during my commute when I worked evenings...he's on 12 noon to 3 here.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Posts
    1,744
    I forgot about Michael Savage. I'd heard him off and on since his days as a local host on KGO (810 in SF). 1990s? 1980s? I gave up on listening to Savage back in 2003 (the kava-kava stories, the Plato's Republic shtick, his bipolar contradictions on Bush and Afghanistan & Iraq - in 2002 and 2003, respectively).
    SVPete

    Envy is Greed's bigger, more evil, twin.

    Those who can, do.
    Those who know, teach.
    Ignorant incapables, regulate.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Member oldcoastie1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Crete, IL
    Posts
    695
    Someone please 'splain to me how to boycott a person.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    8,327
    Quote Originally Posted by oldcoastie! View Post
    Someone please 'splain to me how to boycott a person.
    It's the Dummies...there is no explanation that works for logical thinking people like yourself.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •