1. #1 When Is Obama, Holder, And Sharpton Going To Weigh In On This? 
    http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/20...l#incart_river

The man accused of gunning down a Livingston teenager in his car earlier this summer told investigators the murder was an act of retribution for U.S. military action against Muslims in the Middle East.

According to court documents filed Wednesday in Washington state, where he is accused of killing three other men, Ali Muhammad Brown said he considered it his mission to murder 19-year-old Brendan Tevlin as an act of “vengeance” for innocent lives lost in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and Iran.

“All these lives are taken every single day by America, by this government. So a life for a life,” he told detectives, according to the documents.

Brown, 29, also confessed to killing the other men, all of whom, like Tevlin, were shot multiple times in isolated areas late at night. He described the murder as a “just kill” – carried out against an adult male who was not in the company of any women, children or elderly persons, court papers said.

Prosecutors say Brown is a devout Muslim who had become angered by U.S. military intervention in the Islamic world, which he referred to as “evil.” He also referred to drug use as inherently evil.

“During the interview Brown also stated that, as part of his beliefs, if a ‘man sees evil then he must take action against that evil’,” according to court papers.

Essex County authorities have characterized Tevlin’s June 25 murder as a robbery that turned violent when Brown fired 10 shots into the popular college student’s vehicle, which was stopped at a red light at the corner of Walker Road and Northfield Avenue in West Orange.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So the perp calls it an act of jihad but the authorities are calling it a robbery gone bad. UFB
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post

The man accused of gunning down a Livingston teenager in his car earlier this summer told investigators the murder was an act of retribution for U.S. military action against Muslims in the Middle East.
    Brown is also charged with gunning down two Seattle men, Ahmed Said and Dwone Anderson-Young, on June 1. Authorities say he had met Said through a hook-up app aimed at gay men, and met them at a nightclub before shooting them.

Another reason for the MSM to keep this story on the downlow.

Nope, Obama, Holder, Sharpton, et al are too blinded by the killer's "natural tan".
    SVPete

Envy is Greed's bigger, more evil, twin.

Those who can, do.
    Those who know, teach.
    Ignorant incapables, regulate.

When Is Obama, Holder, And Sharpton Going To Weigh In On This?
    forget that. When are we white people going to go out and riot and loot in response to this killing of a white man by a black man. I's wants my free stuff and I's is entitled to it.
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

What did this teenager do besides drug use? Obviously, he wasn't a member of the military. I'm not getting this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    What did this teenager do besides drug use? Obviously, he wasn't a member of the military. I'm not getting this.
    You are probably the most obtuse person I know.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    That's the point, he was stopped at a red light and waiting for the change. And the nutjob shot him for the halibut.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post

According to court documents filed Wednesday in Washington state, where he is accused of killing three other men, Ali Muhammad Brown said he considered it his mission to murder 19-year-old Brendan Tevlin as an act of “vengeance” for innocent lives lost in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and Iran.

“All these lives are taken every single day by America, by this government. So a life for a life,” he told detectives, according to the documents.

Brown, 29, also confessed to killing the other men, all of whom, like Tevlin, were shot multiple times in isolated areas late at night. He described the murder as a “just kill” – carried out against an adult male who was not in the company of any women, children or elderly persons, court papers said.

Prosecutors say Brown is a devout Muslim who had become angered by U.S. military intervention in the Islamic world, which he referred to as “evil.” He also referred to drug use as inherently evil.

“During the interview Brown also stated that, as part of his beliefs, if a ‘man sees evil then he must take action against that evil’,” according to court papers.

Essex County authorities have characterized Tevlin’s June 25 murder as a robbery that turned violent when Brown fired 10 shots into the popular college student’s vehicle, which was stopped at a red light at the corner of Walker Road and Northfield Avenue in West Orange.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So the perp calls it an act of jihad but the authorities are calling it a robbery gone bad. UFB
    That religion of peace does not seem so peaceful to me. I know there are several Muslims against this behavior, but I don't know if they outnumber the ones that support it