1. #1 7 year old accidently given to Jennifer Lopez 
    Angelina Butler: Dad reunites with daughter after Delta Airlines releases her to wrong person

CINCINNATI - A Cincinnati father has been reunited with his daughter after Delta Airlines released the 7-year-old to the wrong person.
    Kiante Butler, 37, put his daughter, Angelina Butler, on a flight from Cincinnati to George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston on Aug. 11 so she could visit family. While Delta says it has a "thorough unaccompanied minor policy" to ensure the safety of children, the airline somehow turned over the girl to her mother, Jennifer Lopez.
    Lopez, 39, was released from prison in March after serving time for kidnapping her daughter back in 2008. She does not have custody of her Angelina.
    The woman learned her daughter was headed to Houston from her mother, who still communicates with Butler.
    http://www.wptv.com/news/national/an...o-wrong-person
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I take it that was not L-Lo?
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

The woman learned her daughter was headed to Houston from her mother, who still communicates with Butler.
    Idiot, she is her daughter's mother first and foremost.