1. #1 Al Sharpton's Eulogy at Micharl Brown's funeral today was excellent 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    If you like listening to a BS Artist...

Mon Aug 25, 2014, 08:14 PM
    malaise

Al Sharpton's Eulogy at Micharl Brown's funeral today was excellent

“No community in America would tolerate an 18-year-old boy laying in the street for four-and-a-half hours and we won’t tolerate it either,” Sharpton said.

--------
    The silence on this still shocks me.

Yeah, an 18 year old, 300 pound, POS, thug. But other than that, Mike, he was an angel...
    May the FORCE be with you!

They should have covered him, but from a St Louis friend, heard that all the ambulances were tied up with other shootings and got there as soon as possible. Not a good reason, but was the truth. They had been told he was dead.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

Ferguson, MO has a population greater than 21K. If none of those 21K+ people had a spare sheet or blanket or couldn't find four strong guys willing to carry Brown's almost 300-pound body somewhere more private, the residents of Ferguson have only themselves to blame for not having done so.

As for the ambulances, Part 1, triage begins with dispatch. If they have as many or more calls as ambulances and/or ambulance crews, they're going to transport the living first. As for the ambulances, Part 2, the number thereof, take that up with the governments that regulate ambulance companies: number of units; training required; rates they can charge per trip. Love you some regulatory state, get you some regulations whose effects you won't like! Maybe if fewer thugs shot people or forced decent people to shoot them there would be more ambulances available to transport dead thugs that didn't get the message!
    SVPete

Envy is Greed's bigger, more evil, twin.

Those who can, do.
    Those who know, teach.
    Ignorant incapables, regulate.

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Ferguson, MO has a population greater than 21K. If none of those 21K+ people had a spare sheet or blanket or couldn't find four strong guys willing to carry Brown's almost 300-pound body somewhere more private, the residents of Ferguson have only themselves to blame for not having done so.

As for the ambulances, Part 1, triage begins with dispatch. If they have as many or more calls as ambulances and/or ambulance crews, they're going to transport the living first. As for the ambulances, Part 2, the number thereof, take that up with the governments that regulate ambulance companies: number of units; training required; rates they can charge per trip. Love you some regulatory state, get you some regulations whose effects you won't like! Maybe if fewer thugs shot people or forced decent people to shoot them there would be more ambulances available to transport dead thugs that didn't get the message!
    Exactly. You've said what the libs don't want to hear. As far as moving him, it was a crime scene and to have moved him would have tampered with evidence. The norm is to cover with one of those yellow tarp type things.

Sadly I saw that about 9 years ago, when a deranged husband shot his wife at the top of our block. She had been a friend of mine and knew him, as he went to school with my son. I can still see the image of that yellow tarp on the ground. And yes, it was in a more prosperous area of St Louis County and it was there for several hours while the police did their investigation.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

DAMMIT!

I thought someone gave a eulogy at Notsosharpton's funeral!

Lets not forget, that it was also a crime scene; nothing could be moved until CSI was done with it.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

I saw a clip of the service for that dead thug last night, i'd bet 90% of the people there didn't even know him.

Meanwhile more people are shot and killed in Chicago daily but nobody gives a shit about that, there's no money in it for the race baiters Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.