1. #1 This Is All You Need To Know About This President 
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I just want to stress that a lot of people in the military (and I'm sure some who have fallen) are black.

I think the problem is liberal mentality in this case. If it can be linked to a special cause, then they're for supporting it.

The military is really really important, but it's not what most liberals would call a special cause. It only becomes a special cause when we're talking about the treatment of minorities in the military (gays, women, Muslims, etc).

Liberals might forget that a minority in the military might still suffer, even if it's not from being a minority. If you're suffering as a collective whole, then it might not be considered as worthy to take the cause of.

Obama needs to stop thinking like a liberal and start thinking like a Commander-in-Chief. Some of these people died on his watch. He should pay respects.

There are a lot of black cops too Lanie. Some have been killed in the line of duty. While this should have nothing to do about race, Obama and his accomplices in the grievance industry have made it a race issue. Funny how they never say anything when a white perp is killed by a black cop.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.