1. #1 Fake Race Cases: Is there another agenda we don't know about? 
    Power CUer
    Once again, we are being treated to a case of a young thug being shot after trying to attack someone. It's clear from the forensic evidence that Officer Wilson sustained very serious, possibly life-threatening, injuries at the scene and that Michael Brown was facing forward, probably rushing the cop, when he was shot. Even if you're inclined to give Brown the benefit of the doubt, one has to admit that the case is in no way clear cut. When the New York Times has to admit that Brown is no angel, you have to wonder why Holder and Obama chose this case to get involved in.

There are actual REAL cases of police brutality against blacks. Take this case here in California:

A black female motorist is beaten by a male, white, CHP officer. Not since Rodney King has a police officer been caught on tape doing something this brutal in LA. Yet, crickets. Nothing.

Furthermore, there seems to be a true police cover up in progress:

http://www.mercurynews.com/californi...ords-seized-by

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- California Highway Patrol investigators have seized the medical records of a woman seen on video being repeatedly punched by one of its officers on the side of a Los Angeles freeway.

Chris Arevalo, executive administrator for psychiatric services at Los Angeles County-USC Medical Center, confirmed that the CHP served a search warrant Tuesday for medical records.

Caree Harper, the attorney for Marlene Pinnock -- the woman in the video -- said she was notified by Arevalo on Wednesday and told the search warrant was for "property or things that are evidence that tend to show that a felony has been committed or tends to show that a particular person has committed a felony."

Harper said the CHP took files that included statements to her doctor about how she was feeling and references to her attorney. She said she was outraged by the violation of doctor-patient privacy and attorney-client privilege. Harper has said she plans to file a federal lawsuit alleging civil rights violations and will hold a news conference Thursday.

"She suffered a traumatic head injury," Harper said. "How can you give away files about someone injured ... to the very people who beat her?"

The now-viral video shot July 1 by a passing driver shows Pinnock, 51, being repeatedly punched as she's straddled by the officer.

The CHP said the woman was walking on Interstate 10 west of downtown Los Angeles, endangering herself and people in traffic, and the officer was trying to restrain her. The woman had begun walking off the freeway but returned when the confrontation occurred.

The officer, who had been on the job for 1 1/2 years, hasn't been identified and is on desk duty pending completion of the internal investigation.

The incident has drawn outrage from U.S. Rep. Maxine Waters, who called it police brutality and demanded the officer be fired, and civil rights groups including the American Civil Liberties Union of Southern California.

CHP Commissioner Joe Farrow has promised an internal investigation that concludes in weeks rather than the usual months.

Farrow told The Associated Press on Wednesday as he was returning from a second meeting with concerned community groups in Los Angeles that he couldn't confirm the search warrant.

"I think what they're trying to do is, they don't have a statement from her, and they're trying to find that out," Farrow said. "I don't think the CHP is trying to put her on trial or make it an issue about her. What I'm looking at is entirely about the circumstances, we all saw what happened. Our job is to find out the why and the how."

Harper said Pinnock remains hospitalized.
    So, I see Maxine Waters is involved, and as much contempt as I generally have for Waters, this IS her proper role. She should be demanding an investigation.

My question is where is Holder? Why haven't there been riots along the 10 Freeway where this woman was beaten? Why isn't LA in flames again? Why hasn't this made national news in a big way?

And why has a clearly trumped up case in which a 6'4" 300 lb pot smoker--who shoves around a shop owner, steals his property, then beats on a cop smashing his eye socket, and is shot in self defense by this cop with (now) wobbly eyesight--why is THIS case the one that caused riots? that attracted the attention of Crump et al? that pulled in Eric Holder?

Tin foil hat firmly in place, I would have to say that there is another agenda. Sometimes I believe that Eric Holder is choosing these locations for reasons of his own, sending the Community Relations Service (out of DOJ's Civil Rights Division, which acts as its own racial intelligence service within DOJ) to stir up riots and looting. Sometimes, I wonder if the goal is not racial justice at all, but something quite different. Racial justice would be best served in a case like the CHP beating above, where the cop was clearly brutal, out of line, and videotaped. It is not best served defending criminal types who were shot because they were criminal and because they attacked first.

Power CUer
    This all takes place through DOJ's "Civil Rights" division, CRD. CRD is mostly staffed with radical leftists whose job it is to show up and make a ruckus. CRD did the same in the Trayvon Martin case. There is evidence that the New Black Panthers, who showed up in both Ferguson and Sanford are hired by the Community Relations Service (CRS), also housed in DOJ.

The CRS is a federally protected super-secret agency within the DOJ who operate with stealth immunity on behalf of black citizens. To the public the CRS will claim their interests are to represent, and look out for, minority interests. However, in actual application their only engagements are facilitations around persons of black skin color. The Marxist SPLC spins the Peacekeepers thusly:

[...] Reserved and discreet, yet engaging and well-connected, Thomas Battles and his team were dispatched to the city as the shooting was making national headlines — to assist without drawing attention to themselves.

“He and his staff largely operate out of the spotlight doing very important, very necessary work,’’ said Mark Potok, a senior fellow at the Southern Poverty Law Center, where Battles and his team have received training. “They are going to cities like Sanford that are torn apart by a racial rift, put in an international spotlight. These are places that need help quickly.’’ (link)

Thomas Battles is the Southeast Regional Director of the Community Relations Service.

Last year when the ‘Just-Us’ racists within the Seminole County NAACP, and Sanford BGI professionals like Turner Clayton, Norton Bonaparte and Francis Oliver, needed help pressuring city officials around the Trayvon Martin shooting, they reached out to Battles for assistance.

As the recent FOIA releases from Judicial Watch outlined, the DOJ/CRS was more than willing to assist. Not assist in keeping the peace, but actually assist in organizing events to accomplish the goals of the NAACP and internal city agitators.

Mr. Battles and the taxpayer funded CRS even went so far as to organize, coordinate and assist a march of young students, called the Dream Defenders, into Sanford so they could barricade the entrance to the police department. Once there they demanded Police Chief Bill Lee be fired for failing to file murder charges against Zimmerman....

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...-into-just-us/
    Judicial Watch (through a FOIA request) revealed:
    http://www.judicialwatch.org/bulleti...in-was-killed/

Judicial Watch, Inc. on April 24, 2012 launched an investigation into the Trayvon Martin case based on reports that the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) had sent a secret team of “peacekeepers” to Sanflord, Florida, where Martin was shot on February 26, 2012 after wandering in a gated community after dark. George Zimmerman, a resident of the community and its neighborhood watch captain, is currently on trial for Martin’s death though he maintains he acted in self-defense.

Records obtained by Judicial Watch in response to local, state and federal public records requests show that the so-called peacekeepers are part of a large and growing division within DOJ called the Community Relations Service (CRS). Though CRS purports to spot and quell racial tensions nationwide before they arise, the documents obtained by Judicial Watch show the group actively worked to foment unrest, spending thousands of taxpayer dollars on travel and hotel rooms to train protestors throughout Florida. The peacekeepers also met with officials of the Republican National Convention, scheduled for several months later in Tampa, to warn them to expect protests in connection with Martin’s death.

CRS employee spent $1,142.84 to travel to Sanford, Florida from March 25-28, 2012 “to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies”;
    CRS employee spent $751.60 to travel to Sanford, Florida from March 30-April 1, 2012 “to provide technical assistance to the City of Sanford, event organizers, and law enforcement agencies for the march and rally on March 31”;
    CRS employee spent $1,307.40 to travel to Sanford, Florida from April 3-12, 2012 “to provide technical assistance, conciliation, and onsite mediation during demonstrations planned in Sanford”;
    CRS employee spent $672.24 to travel to Tampa, Florida from April 18-20, 2012 “to meet with RNC official related to possible protests and demonstrations during the RNC”

From a Florida Sunshine Law request filed on April 23, 2012, JW received thousands of pages of emails on April 27, 2012, in which was found an email by Miami-Dade County Community Relations Board Program Officer Amy Carswell from April 16, 2012: “Congratulations to our partners, Thomas Battles, Regional Director, and Mildred De Robles, Miami-Dade Coordinator and their co-workers at the U.S. Department of Justice Community Relations Service for their outstanding and ongoing efforts to reduce tensions and build bridges of understanding and respect in Sanford, Florida.”

John Lennon summed it up best in his song title "Woman is the N!@@$% of the world".

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    John Lennon summed it up best in his song title "Woman is the N!@@$% of the world".
    That first case in the OP bothers me. And though I disagreed with the conviction in the Wafer case, it also bothered me that the Grievance Guys didn't think black women were worth their time. The case in the OP is an honest-to-God brutality case. The Brown shooting is, at best, murky, and as soon as we get the actual medical reports, we will know exactly how badly Brown injured Officer Wilson. To choose a murky case (at best) over an obvious brutality case makes no sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    That first case in the OP bothers me. And though I disagreed with the conviction in the Wafer case, it also bothered me that the Grievance Guys didn't think black women were worth their time. The case in the OP is an honest-to-God brutality case. The Brown shooting is, at best, murky, and as soon as we get the actual medical reports, we will know exactly how badly Brown injured Officer Wilson. To choose a murky case (at best) over an obvious brutality case makes no sense to me.

Really, you disagreed with the conviction of Wafer for shooting an unarmed, drunk woman through his screen door? Everyone around here is pretty satisfied with it.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Really, you disagreed with the conviction of Wafer for shooting an unarmed, drunk woman through his screen door? Everyone around here is pretty satisfied with it.
    I actually followed the defense arguments pretty carefully. I thought there was reasonable doubt.