Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Dorian Johnson again? This was that witness that stated that Brown's hands were up. Sounds like both of them got in trouble together for some time. This puts even more doubt on the credibility of Johnson's testimony.
    That was one of the first things that caught my eye as well. IF this claim is true, Brown and Johnson were not chance accomplices in just one crime, but partners in multiple crimes over several years. Practice made arrogant rather than perfect in their case.
    SVPete

Envy is Greed's bigger, more evil, twin.

Those who can, do.
    Those who know, teach.
    Ignorant incapables, regulate.

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    That was one of the first things that caught my eye as well. IF this claim is true, Brown and Johnson were not chance accomplices in just one crime, but partners in multiple crimes over several years. Practice made arrogant rather than perfect in their case.
    Johnson was said to be 22. If that's true, what police records are on him, or did he just use Brown to do the deed because of his size?
    Obama isn't the problem. The problem is an electorate that would vote a man like him into office.

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Unless Johnson's records are redacted, those records might be a "back door" to finding some of Brown's criminal activities, if any (of course). And even if redacted, references to an unnamed juvenile accomplice could be clues that lead to Brown (or to some one else, of course).
    SVPete

Those who can, do.
    Those who know, teach.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I don't know how it works in MO. In MI, juvenile records for non-violent and status offenders are wiped clean at either age 18 or 19, depending on the situation, and are kept confidential while the cases are open. Juvenile records for violent crimes are a matter of public record, and the press can cover the cases.

Some states protect all juvenile records-MI used to do so prior to the late 80s or so.
    I think they said that if the subject is deceased, it becomes public record..
    Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Time to catch up.

First, one Piaget Crenshaw was one of the first witnesses who alleged to have seen Michael Brown gunned down by Officer Darren Wilson. Problem is, she's a member of the Black Panthers, and filmed by Dacia Polk, St. Louis Chair of the Black Panthers.

This gives rise to the belief the "Hands up" meme was created by the Black Panthers.

Read more here.
    http://gotnews.com/ferguson-hands-me...lack-panthers/

And about this meme of "Hands Up".

No hands up. Not running away.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    And about this meme of "Hands Up".

Well, yes and no. According to this supposed witness, Brown did run away, at which time Officer Wilson shot once or twice. Then this witness turned away from the window to go out his door. When next he saw Brown, he was facing Officer Wilson, bending forward, and took a couple of steps toward Officer Wilson, at which time Officer Wilson fired several shots. There are a couple of issues/problems with this witness's account. First, Brown was not hit in the back - of his torso (which was not hit at all) or of his arms (where Brown was hit most often). Second, this supposed witness implies/suggests that Brown was bending forward because he had been hit in the stomach or abdomen and was falling. But Brown was not hit anywhere on his torso.

I'm not suggesting this witness must be lying or phony. His account could be reconcilable with what is known.

For example, Officer Wilson might have fired and missed while Brown was running away; what is known is that Brown was not hit in the back. It is also possible that the witness, 2 or 3 weeks after the incident, has confused the sequence of events and the one or two shots were while Officer Wilson was yet in his vehicle and he and Brown were struggling for his gun.

On the other point, after this witness came out of his home, there is a gap during which he did not see what was happening. It could be that this witness did not see several strides of Brown's run toward Officer Wilson, but did not realize that fact.
    SVPete

Those who can, do.
    Those who know, teach.

Power CUer
    Time to catch up.

First, one Piaget Crenshaw was one of the first witnesses who alleged to have seen Michael Brown gunned down by Officer Darren Wilson. Problem is, she's a member of the Black Panthers, and filmed by Dacia Polk, St. Louis Chair of the Black Panthers.

This gives rise to the belief the "Hands up" meme was created by the Black Panthers.

Have you read "this thread" about the real inventor of "Hands Up"?

http://www.conservativeunderground.c...ght=instigator

Piaget Crenshaw was one of the first witnesses who alleged to have seen Michael Brown gunned down by Officer Darren Wilson. Problem is, she's a member of the Black Panthers, and filmed by Dacia Polk, St. Louis Chair of the Black Panthers.
    Now, there's a GoFundMe page to yank.

Mr Brady's story might have made more sense had Cooper just STFU!
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Yes you should! It's racist of a cracker like you to loot stuff and deny the black folks the chance to steal it themselves from their own neighborhood.

Give it back!

I only took the work boots.