1. #1 The Dark State Rises: Who's to Blame for the Brutal New Caliphate? 
    Power CUer
    The Dark State Rises: Who's to Blame for the Brutal New Caliphate? (Pt. 1)

The Dark State Rises: Can Barack & Bashar Tag-Team Caliphate? (Pt. 2)

Maybe I'm paranoid or conspiracy minded but I have a nagging feeling that this whole Islamic terrorist thing involves more then we see. If you read the history of this going way back as far as Gadhafi and further it is a tangled mess of plots and counter plots involving the CIA and other agencys and foreign governments. The present administration certainly do not have clean hands. The events of the past 30 years or more have a very strong odor. Some people have the opinion that the people behind the curtain will eliminate ISIS as soon as they have served their purpose. I think that the Liberal agenda is far from what they try to make it seem to be. It is all about control total control. You compare all of this to Putin and he is a nice guy.
    Last edited by alleycat; 09-01-2014 at 02:05 PM. Reason: spelling errors

Quote Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
    Maybe I'm paranoid or conspiracy minded but I have a nagging feeling that this whole Islamic terrorist thing involves more then we see.
    Islamic terrorism has been around since the days of Mohammed. It just took an event like 911 to bring it to the West's attention.
    Obama isn't the problem. The problem is an electorate that would vote a man like him into office.