1. #1 Leftist Bastards shut down fundraising sites for Officer Wilson 
    That's my title. Here's the real one:

Fundraising Sites and Financial Support Sites For Police Officer Darren Wilson Forced To Shut Down By Rabid Left-Wing Opponents Who Support “Hand’s Up – Don’t Shoot” Movement

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...hoot-movement/

SAINT LOUIS - Supporters of Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson, who sparked weeks of unrest after he shot and killed unarmed teen Michael Brown, have raised so much money to support him that they had to open a second online fundraiser.

On the fundraising website GoFundMe, supporters needed just seventeen days to raise more than $420,000 for the officer, portrayed as either a hero or a monster in many of the reports and conversations around the country about Ferguson.

But a national nonprofit dedicated to strengthening the voice of black America is calling out the popular fundraising site for profiting off Wilson’s fundraisers, saying the site is financially exploiting racial intolerance and murder.

Color of Change, founded after Hurricane Katrina to empower black people, has launched a petition demanding that GoFundMe return the profits it has made from campaigns for Wilson. The fundraising site automatically charges 7.9 percent and 30 cents per donation in the U.S. and Canada.

“GoFundMe should return any money it has made from Darren Wilson fundraising pages, and take them down immediately,” the petition says. “Profiting off the killing of Michael Brown is not okay. Profiting off of racially-motivated donors is not okay.”

Color of Change says it has 83,000 signatures so far and is aiming for 100,000.

On the petition, Color of Change says GoFundMe will be violating its own terms of service through the “financial exploitation of a crime” if Wilson is charged in relation to Brown’s shooting.

Color of Change has had success with its petitions before. In January 2013, Oxygen Media opted not to air the reality show All My Babies’ Mamas about the life of rapper Shawty Lo and the ten women who have birthed his eleven children after 45,000 people signed a Color of Change petition against the show. (read more)

We don’t know any specific details, and the ‘Support Darren Wilson’ community is horrible with messaging or crisis communications, but essentially what’s known is the GoFundMe organization has shut down fundraising for Officer Darren Wilson.

It appears the Mike Brown side, supported by radical left-wing groups and the professional Black Grievance Industry, have mounted a legal assault onto Darren Wilson.

The Facebook support page for Darren Wilson is doing a horrible job explaining what’s being encountered. Perhaps the aforementioned groups have been successful with gag orders, or perhaps the people in charge of Wilson’s support just are terrible with communication; regardless something is amiss.

The Support Darren Wilson page does note they have their own attorneys involved and are attempting legal pushback. On the positive side they were able to raise over $400k prior to the beginning of the legal battle.

Return the profits? Their call.

Shut down the page? No. They should tell 'em to pound sand and leave it up - this is a free country.

It's likely going to cost the guy far more than that after this leftist media fanned fiasco.

I wonder how much federal money Eric the racist has already brought to bear against him.

Typical fascists.

I'm still not 100% convinced that this was a good shoot, and I personally would not be donating to this case, but shutting down others' ability to do so is just typical Leftist fascist bullshit.

Every one of these fascists should be line up against a wall and shot. With rubber bullets. Maybe then they'll understand that they don't get to determine anyone else's right to free speech.

Fucking bastards.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

The tolerant left, trying to make sure that even if you do have a right to a gun, you can't use it.

I think they should be ashamed of themselves for defending a man so hard that committed robbery and was coming off as a danger in general. Do they know now shame?

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    ?.......... Do they know now shame?
    No.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

But a national nonprofit dedicated to strengthening the voice of black America is calling out the popular fundraising site for profiting off Wilson’s fundraisers, saying the site is financially exploiting racial intolerance and murder.
    The true racists.

What assholes. I think they should start a Wishadoo! account! I could hear DUmmie head explosions from my conservative part of Nevada.

http://wishadoo.org/wishlist/

Go fund me is a great fundraising tool...........how dare they.

This is a very popular campaign in my community for a little boy with leukemia and his single parent mother had to take an unpaid LOA from work to care for him, the story is pretty inspirational. The little boy is doing better but has over three years left of treatment. http://www.gofundme.com/supportmikeyandashley

That fundraising tool also helped my friend's nephew who was involved in a horrible auto accident near Macon, Ga. and lost his leg, as well as had a broken hip and many other injuries. He didn't raise anything near what Wilson raised, about $22k out of a goal of $100k. It didn't begin to pay his bills, but every bit helps.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"