Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Every President in my lifetime, with two exceptions, has aged a great deal while in office.

The two exceptions are Ford, who wasn't in office very long, and Reagan, who was already old when he got there. Nixon, Clinton, both Bushes, aged notably while there. Part of it is the age ranges of the average President-people in their late 40s through their 60s are getting older and it shows.

Carter aged the worst, and he only served one term.
    Bingo! "News" people were pointing out during LBJ's Presidency how the pressure of being President aged the people who held that office. So....what makes Obama unique is that he's experiencing the same aging every POTUS before him did? Do DU folk carry their driver's licenses so they can remember their names?!
    SVPete

Envy is Greed's bigger, more evil, twin.

Those who can, do.
    Those who know, teach.
    Ignorant incapables, regulate.

Before Obama was elected I got into a terrible argument with my family about him. I stated my opinion that he was not tightly wrapped and would blow up before his terms were up. I think this is possible now. Obama can't stand to be wrong. He has talked and lied his way out of every jam he got into. He is running a huge bluff and the bluff is being called. He does not know what the hell he is doing and it is becoming more obvious every day. No sympathy for this prick he brought it on himself.
    Last edited by alleycat; 09-04-2014 at 12:30 PM. Reason: spelling correction

I thought he looked like warmed over shit when I first saw him in November 2004.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by oldcoastie! View Post
    He never was a flower dancing in the forest. He was a weed that needed Round-Up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I thought he looked like warmed over shit when I first saw him in November 2004.
    I thought the same when he was my community leader.