1. #1 Federal appeals court rules Ohio must check voter registrations 
    FlyingSquirrel Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Wed Oct-15-08 04:56 AM
    Original message
    Federal appeals court rules Ohio must check voter registrations Updated at 4:36 AM

Advertisements [?]
    Source: Associated Press

_snip reprint of article_

The 6th U.S. Circuit giveth, and the 6th U.S. Circuit taketh away.

x(

Look out, Ohio!
    AlinPA Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Wed Oct-15-08 07:09 AM
    Response to Original message
    2. Republicans stealing Ohio again.
    So I guess preventing Democrat voter fraud equals Republicans stealing the election?

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=102x3544916

Quote Originally Posted by crockspot View Post
    So I guess preventing Democrat voter fraud equals Republicans stealing the election?
    Hey, remember, to a DUmmy, it isn't voter fraud unless a Republican does it.

How could the Republicans stoop so low? Now they're disenfranchising imaginary people.

You mean, Mickey Mouse can't vote??!!!

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    I wonder if the Dallas Cowboys tried to register to vote in Ohio just like Nevada.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeNY
    (1000+ posts) Wed Oct-15-08 07:56 AM
    Response to Original message
    3. "Perfect Match"
    "Perfect match" -- they will look at your social security records, your motor vehicle records and any time you've had any interaction with the government and if there is any information on your voter registration that is different than the information on another government record that they find, they remove you from the voting rolls.

"For example, if I registered as Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and yet my motor vehicle license said Robert Frances Kennedy Jr. I'd be removed from the rolls. If your initial is different, if you leave an initial out, if you leave a "Jr." out, if you leave a hyphen out in your name. And what they've done is a study in New York that said 80% of the errors are errors that were done by state clerks who are taking down this information. And particularly immigrant communities that people tend to vote Democratic, people have names … spell Muhammad with an "o" instead of a "u". "

http://www.truthout.org/article/rfk-jr-and-mike-papanto...

This sounds vaguely familiar to what the left tries to do woth military ballots every election. The only difference is we're trying to keep homeless, insane bums and felons from voting multiple times for a pack of smokes and they're trying to prevent the honorable men and women serving our country from voting. :mad: