Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Typical DUmp compassion for Nancy Reagan 
    YDogg (1000+ posts) Wed Oct-15-08 12:45 PM
    Original message
    Nancy Reagan hospitalized in L.A. with a broken pelvis, spokeswoman tells the AP
    Advertisements [?]Source: MSNBC.com

LOS ANGELES - Nancy Reagan is hospitalized in Los Angeles with a broken pelvis.

Read more: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27199058 /
    norepubsin08 (665 posts) Wed Oct-15-08 12:49 PM
    Response to Original message
    1. Good one more assholoe we don't
    adding to the discussion...hope they wire her mean ass jaw shut also!
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=102x3545564

Wow. :eek: Did Shannon sneak over there?
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Why are lefties so vicious? They are constantly hoping that people who disagree with them politically get cancer or go blind or have something awful happen to them. Even worse is the sheer hatred for the relatives and friends of their political enemies.

I would vote for Satan before I'd vote for Hillary Clinton or Obama but I'd never want to see them or their families sick or injured - much less dead. :mad:

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Why are lefties so vicious? They are constantly hoping that people who disagree with them politically get cancer or go blind or have something awful happen to them.
    It's just lefties? You've never seen "righties" wish a posting opponent had "been aborted"? Bad behavior is plentiful on both sides.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Yeah, but if you complain that a teacher is using "Heather has two Mommies" in the classroom, you are a bigoted neanderthal.

Never mind if anyone ever says anything bad about Teddy K when he passes.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    It's just lefties? You've never seen "righties" wish a posting opponent had "been aborted"? Bad behavior is plentiful on both sides.
    I've seen it much more among the left than among the right. Let's do a little compare and contrast exercise:
    Here at CU, when Ted Kennedy was diagnosed with a brain tumor, we expressed our condolences and sympathy.
    In contrast, when Jesse Helms died, the DUmmies were all celebrating and dancing on his grave, saying all sorts of horrible things about him (i.e. one said "good, hope he suffered a long and painful death," another said, "Old bastard probably couldn't bear living under a Negro president. Rot in hell, you anti-American piece o' crap," and another said " I'm glad to see our state now rid of this pox. Now as soon as the entire Bush, Cheney and Rove clans are eradicated from this earth, it will be a much gentler planet.").

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    In terms of sheer personal vindictiveness, I think it runs about 10:1 in favor of lefties. When I have seen ugly comments about people's wives, children, or fatal illnesses from the right, I've also a lot of people rejecting that viewpoint and taking the poster to task for being such a idiot.

You don't see a lot of that sort of community correction on HuffPo, KOS, or the DUmp.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Why are lefties so vicious? They are constantly hoping that people who disagree with them politically get cancer or go blind or have something awful happen to them. Even worse is the sheer hatred for the relatives and friends of their political enemies.

I would vote for Satan before I'd vote for Hillary Clinton or Obama but I'd never want to see them or their families sick or injured - much less dead. :mad:

How many times have we seen this at the DUmp? Liberals are some of the most angry hateful people in our society and each year their veneer grows thiner and thiner.

I have a liberal friend who I've known for sometime recently tell me that I am now his "enemy" based on how I will vote in November. He said I am an enemy of "the people". It's his call certainly but it almost confirms to me that liberalism is truly a mental disorder.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

You Say The Battle Is Over

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by movie buff View Post
    Here at CU, when Ted Kennedy was diagnosed with a brain tumor, we expressed our condolences and sympathy.
    I didn't. But not because of his politics.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M21 View Post
    I have a liberal friend who I've known for sometime recently tell me that I am now his "enemy" based on how I will vote in November. He said I am an enemy of "the people". It's his call certainly but it almost confirms to me that liberalism is truly a mental disorder.

And what's his DU name?? :D

Hate posts like the ones on the DUmp,KOS, etc. are certainly not exclusive to the left but we see s sh*t load more of them...
    May the FORCE be with you!