1. #1 'open border flu' 
    The Examiner

All of those infected are children, under the age of 16. The current, expanding outbreak began in mid-August...the same time children were registering for school and actually starting classes in many states.

So, what's different about this school year?

The most glaring difference is the fact that tens of thousands of children who entered this country illegally from Mexico and Central America during the spring and summer months (with the encouragement of the Obama administration), have now entered this country's public school system.

Not convinced the massive influx of so-called 'unaccompanied minors' is the problem?

Then, consider the following facts:

-Unlike most enteroviruses, EV-D68 can be spread like the common cold. One can become infected by coming into close proximity with someone coughing or sneezing, or by simply touching an infected surface (such as a desk or lunch table).

-Outbreaks of tuberculosis, scabies, lice and chicken pox have already occurred over the past few months in Border Patrol stations and detention centers dealing with the recent surge of illegal aliens.

-Between 2009 and 2013,there were only 79 reports of EV-D68, while there have been 97 such confirmed cases in the last few weeks (as of Sept. 12), according to the CDC (Though a week ago, Children’s Mercy Hospital in Kansas City reported to CNN seeing nearly 500 children for the virus, since mid-August.).

The hospital's director of Infectious Diseases, Dr. Mary Anne Jackson told CNN:

"It's worse in terms of scope of critically ill children who require intensive care. I would call it unprecedented. I've practiced for 30 years in pediatrics, and I've never seen anything quite like this. We've had to mobilize other providers, doctors, nurses. It's big."

It would appear that the CDC, which is a federal agency (a division of the U.S. Health and Human Services) is attempting to downplay the numbers. For example, the agency's website now states: "CDC recommends that clinicians only consider EV-D68 testing for patients with severe respiratory illness and when the cause is unclear."

Why would they try to suppress the number of children being infected?

Like it or not, the CDC is now under the control of the Obama administration, and when the number of cases (in the near future) begin to run into the thousands, the public will demand answers...With only six weeks left until the mid-term elections, the Democrat Party simply cannot afford to have the responsibility for thousands of children lying in hospitals, gasping for air, laid at their feet by an angry electorate, fed-up with President Obama's refusal to enforce immigration laws.

President of the Tea Party Immigration Coalition, Rick Oltman, recently told this columnist:

"Unfortunately, as we predicted, Obama's failure to protect our border has led to the spread of dangerous diseases in our schools. These kids are being sent into the interior of the country, largely without any real medical exams, and allowed to register for public school, not only at the taxpayers' expense, but at the expense of our own kids' health...This is not EV-D68...this an epidemic of the "open border flu"."
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Aren't kids supposed to prove they are vaccinated before they can sign up for school
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    Aren't kids supposed to prove they are vaccinated before they can sign up for school
    Not any more. The 'vaccines cause autism' crowd sued that one out of existence. Plus, of cuss, no law applies to the border kids.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

I thought Lanie said this would not be an issue?

http://www.conservativeunderground.c...l=1#post617751

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    Not any more. The 'vaccines cause autism' crowd sued that one out of existence. Plus, of cuss, no law applies to the border kids.
    We need to start demanding vaccinations again. Any child (whether US citizen or not) should have their parents or guardian supply the vaccination records or they can't go to school. Since going to school is legally required, they would have to get the vaccination.

I have considered the possibility that vaccines may cause Autism, but I think the benefits outweigh the risks. I don't think more kids are getting autism. I think more kids are being diagnosed with autism. We have better tests and technology than we had before to pick up on that.