Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Why didn't Ayers get the needle like Timothy McVeigh? 
    Power CUer
    I'm watching the debate and trying to figure out how Ayers went from terrorist who BOMBED the PENTAGON to getting a 50 million dollar grant for the Chicago Public schools. Can you imagine if McVeigh had gotten a grant like that?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    I'm watching the debate and trying to figure out how Ayers went from terrorist who BOMBED the PENTAGON to getting a 50 million dollar grant for the Chicago Public schools. Can you imagine if McVeigh had gotten a grant like that?
    Timothy McVeigh was a bumkin who practically needed help to keep from drooling on himself. Ayers may be insane, but it seems like he's working with a few more brain cells... some people are good at scamming.

ayers got off on a technicality. McVeigh was a scapegoat. Any questions?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    ayers got off on a technicality. McVeigh was a scapegoat. Any questions?
    So if he got off on a technicality but STILL gets MONEY for education??? How is he not prohibited from that?

(And how was McVeigh a scapegoat? I thought he did it.)

So if he got off on a technicality but STILL gets MONEY for education??? How is he not prohibited from that?

(And how was McVeigh a scapegoat? I thought he did it.)
    He got it from a private nearly communist foundation.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    Timothy McVeigh was a bumkin who practically needed help to keep from drooling on himself. Ayers may be insane, but it seems like he's working with a few more brain cells... some people are good at scamming.
    But 50 million dollars and the PUBLIC school system? If I have a small felony, my prints are on file and I can't do anything for the school system. Ayers commits multiple felonies and treason and still gets grants for public schools?

Because the left needs a weatherman to tell them which way the wind blows.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    McVeigh was angry at the BATF and was intent on making a statement and killed a bunch of innocent people but got caught by bad luck when his licence plate fell of and a trooper stopped him.

Ayers was a crazy (still is) political revolutionary terrorist who escaped due to the FBI's incompetence and a liberal judge.He couldn't be retried so went free as guilty as hell .He is a full blown Marxists and fits well into the Chicage political scene and as a revolutionary tutor in the black ghetto and as a sixty's revolutionary terrorist hero to the hippie Academic crowd as at University of Chicago .

Banned
    Why is Ayers allowed to walk around free as a bird thumbing his nose at all Americans and the Government sent assassins to Ruby Ridge to kill a dog, a child and a nursing mother and Waco to burn 97 men women and children to death?

Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    some people are good at scamming.
    True...look at who the Dems have running for President if you want the perfect example of this.